Hacking BootMii Config App

Gamerpro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have finally installed SNEEK and HBC 1.0.7 on SNEEK's emulated nand. My problem lies when I run BootMii Configorator on HBC in the emulated nand, i get a code dump.....
All that is on my USB stick is an apps folder and the bootmii config app, that is all right now.
Do I need to place 2 bootmii folders in the USB stick as well as the SD card so I can switch between nands?

Edit: Problem solved Ty for the help!!

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You'll probably need to compile sneek yourself with sd access as normal sneek the sd access is disabled and bootmii configorator can't read the sd card to change/read the Bootmii/~bootmii folders on your sd card

skx7

Trophies
XP
Country
Gamerpro said:
So, I have finally installed SNEEK and HBC 1.0.7 on SNEEK's emulated nand. My problem lies when I run BootMii Configorator on HBC in the emulated nand, i get a code dump.....
All that is on my USB stick is an apps folder and the bootmii config app, that is all right now.
Do I need to place 2 bootmii folders in the USB stick as well as the SD card so I can switch between nands?

yes read the nfo, you should indeed have 2 bootmii folders in the root

sd\bootmii (use here bootmii's original armboot.bin to boot real nand)
sd\~bootmii (use sneek's armboot.bin to boot virtual nand)

Gamerpro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see I am going to try and compile Sneek with sd access enabled like the guide said, but I'm going to have trouble doing that......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021