Hacking booting recovery mode without hold r

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok no one helped in my last thread but i might be on to something. I followed youtube videos and this one where a guy said to run 6.60 pro fix. He said that you have to basically run pro 6.60 update everytime you boot up.
so if that lets me play my iso psp games I'm fine with that. I looked into ps1 games saying the copywrite is out of date and it seems like I need to update my popsloader so I did some kind fix called pops bridge.

I can't access it unless I boot into recovery mode but when I hold r and power nothing happens. I had something yesterday but looking at my history I can't find it. please help me pressing select doesn't bring up a vsh menu either

flashmanx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I found lme installer for 660 and I loaded that then launched the launcher. That let me run recovery mode my popsloader is enabled the i still can't play ps1 games when I hold r while the ps1 game boots it doesn't bring up any menu to load a popsloader version. the ps1 game loads straight into the exit menu.
I guess my plugins aren't working because the psp update hider is enabled as well and it still shows the psp update ver 3.73 on the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1