Boot straight into OFW instead of hekate after updating OFW

EdogawaKonan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi, i just updated my ofw to 15.0.1 through the official method, after that, my switch lite won't boot into hekate, instead, it boots straight into ofw. everything on my sd card is still there, didn't lose anything, it just won't boot to hekate anymore. I have a switch lite with a hwfly chip, I can see through the sd slot that the chip is lighting purple. I tried updating atmosphere to the latest and hekate to the latest, but still won't boot hekate straight into OFW, Please help :(

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i just updated my ofw to 15.0.1 through the official method, after that, my switch lite won't boot into hekate, instead, it boots straight into ofw. everything on my sd card is still there, didn't lose anything, it just won't boot to hekate anymore. I have a switch lite with a hwfly chip, I can see through the sd slot that the chip is lighting purple. I tried updating atmosphere to the latest and hekate to the latest, but still won't boot hekate straight into OFW, Please help :(
No need to double post.

This is answered over here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-9993475

Reactions: Draxzelex

jstn1029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sorry but I'm experiencing the same issue after updating OFW; the switch boots straight without going to Hekate. The chip flashes purple then green when it starts to boot. Not sure how I can proceed from here, and would appreciate any help...

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I'm experiencing the same issue after updating OFW; the switch boots straight without going to Hekate. The chip flashes purple then green when it starts to boot. Not sure how I can proceed from here, and would appreciate any help...
Please follow the thread in the response above.

jstn1029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks but the situation is slightly different for me - I can see that the modchip blinks purple then goes to green when it boots to OFW... (Instead of being solid purple as mentioned above). Would you have a solution?
Post automatically merged:

Helloo, just wondering if you've managed to solve your issue? Would love to hear your solution.
Post automatically merged:

Helloo, just wondering if you've managed to solve your issue? Would love to hear your solution.

Last edited by jstn1029,

ignas1232

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
for me when i used an rcm jig used a usb to computer the switch somehow someway booted into friking ofw when i did nothing! pls someone help get out of ofw!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet +1