Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
going nutz said:
oh really thanks so much
glare.gif
a$$
No really dude... you just start threads with stupid questions... why not ask it in the noob thread allready created?
ALSO: just google, or use the search button... this question has been asked 100.000 times allready.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
going nutz said:
Hitler was so kind and compassionate

Well, his intentions were wrong but if he hadn't done what he did, the amount of people who would be alive today and exponential population growths, we would be even more over populated in parts of the country. This would probably have several economic effects.

When you load hackmii, it will say if you can install bootmii as boot 2. Boot 2 loads before IOS's and is the best way to recover from bricks. There is little that can happen with a brick that you cannot recover from. A damaged nand may be one of them

?EYEHATE?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marice said:
going nutz said:
oh really thanks so much
glare.gif
a$$
No really dude... you just start threads with stupid questions... why not ask it in the noob thread allready created?
ALSO: just google, or use the search button... this question has been asked 100.000 times allready.

+1 I refuse to answer any of your questions because im so tired of how you act. learn how to google things instead of starting new threads. And F you for comparing all german people to hitler you racist POS

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
going nutz said:
Hitler was so kind and compassionate

not to pick, but Hitler was Austrian, which, at last i checked was not in Germany... and yes, i studied History at High School.

EDIT: sorry for off topic, but its not nice to try troll a whole country.

going nutz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
?EYEHATE? said:
marice said:
going nutz said:
oh really thanks so much
glare.gif
a$$

+1 I refuse to answer any of your questions because im so tired of how you act. learn how to google things instead of starting new threads. And F you for comparing all german people to hitler you racist POS

first off i tried Google didn't find what i was looking for i thought that's why there where forums to ask questions and get answers from people who are helpful
and second the Hitler thing was a joke im German Irish and love German metal ramstein rocks i just said that cause dude was being an a$$ and then told me i was lucky Germans where so nice + i got no beef with Hitler 420

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
going nutz said:
i can run bootmii from preloader does that mean i installed as boot 2
No, that mean you have the IOS. Like said before, run the latest hackmii installer and look if you can install it to boot2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters