GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, I have a PAL version of Boom Blox and an NTSC Wii. When I run through Gamma I get black and white forcing NTSC, but Boom Blox works on Beta forcing NTSC with no issues. Is that normal?
No it isnt patched

Thanks

knowitall599

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um...your TV is ntsc, right? So, it is your television that is the problem. The code was messed up in beta and that is why it worked when it shouldn't have.

Posts merged

Try the ntsc version of Boom Blox. What happens?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, my TV is an NTSC, I'll try to get a hold of the NTSC version, just thought it was weird that it worked fine in Beta, but not in Gamma

Pikkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a problem getting Boom Blox to play on my NTSC Wii-firmware 3.3 with Gamma installed.When I launch the game I get a black screen and it tells me there is a probelm with the disc.Im using a ntsc version of the game and the rest of my games work just fine.I use dvd-r and burn at 2x with imageburn like the rest of my games and they all work great expect for this one.
Any help would be great.

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pikkon said:
Im having a problem getting Boom Blox to play on my NTSC Wii-firmware 3.3 with Gamma installed.When I launch the game I get a black screen and it tells me there is a probelm with the disc.Im using a ntsc version of the game and the rest of my games work just fine.I use dvd-r and burn at 2x with imageburn like the rest of my games and they all work great expect for this one.
Any help would be great.

Burn @ 4x and try again or buy a different brand of disc.

-Edit- It also works fine for me.

Pikkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burned at 4x speed and still get the error,its the same problem I had with No more Hero's so its no big deal.The rest of my games work just fine so I will give up on this one but thanks for all of your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-