Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Japanes only game I know (and desperately want to play):

Sigma Harmonics.
I'd give my kidney for English version.
I'd give my ability to hear and speak for an English version.

If that's not enough, here, have my legs too. And one arm. And one eye. And one ear.

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanes only game I know (and desperately want to play):

Sigma Harmonics.
I'd give my kidney for English version.
I'd give my ability to hear and speak for an English version.

If that's not enough, here, have my legs too. And one arm. And one eye. And one ear.

Bad news is, that will never happen. Some people have tried that and they run into technical issues to where it's basically unhackable. But there is a walkthrough to get you through it though. It's pretty tough.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad news is, that will never happen. Some people have tried that and they run into technical issues to where it's basically unhackable. But there is a walkthrough to get you through it though. It's pretty tough.

On the contrary, Nagato figured out quite a bit of information on the technical side that could make things a lot easier.

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's that gonna happen? It'd be nice if it's soon because I tried the game and it was too hard for my tastes.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's also bookworm. A scrabble/tetris-like game. You are given a board full of letters and when you link a word, it disappears and new letters fill in from the top. It also gives bonus words as a challenge and a dictionary list that gets filled in as you discover certain words. It's played in book mode, and actually pretty fun. IIRC, art academy is also played in book mode.

Ziko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying Nihongo Kentei DS and it's ok but you need a good understanding of Japanese to tackle it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: