Dnilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone,

After researching sporadically for around a year without luck, today I was able to made Boktai 3 work on my GameBoy Micro with the EZflash IV.

So I made this post as a form of thanking the community and trying to help others with the same or similar problem.

The solution is a "pack" of patches and patchers I made, you may find those over the internet but I made this in a single file containing the steps to apply the English translation, Save patch and solar sensor hack.

Attachments

• Boktai 3 patches.rar
    402.8 KB · Views: 337

Dnilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I haven't played much, but the first levels are pretty much the same as the first two Boktais, the only thing I'm not liking much are the swords :/... And I'm waiting for challenging puzzles hehe.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Big Boktai fan here, I somehow got it working on my EZ ages back, but had no idea how. Thank you for compiling this.

Personally, Boktai 3 is my favourite. Everything's just done so well, and the story is the best.
Shame the fan translation isn't 100% done, just missing tile edits (I remember there was a title screen concept in English that needed to be inserted).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"