Rezek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi Folks,
I know im a Moron but can you Guys help me.
I updated my Switch to 6.1.
Rebooted and couldnt load the payload with the Sx Dongle, injected with Tegra and restored my BOOT 0/1
without restoring eMMC RAW GPP.
Now i cant inject a Tegra or anything its just Blue all way long.
Anything i can do about it ?
Greets

Last edited by Rezek,

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore your nand backup, start again, sx os doesn't yet work on 6.2, will be an update incoming as soon as they figure it out/reverse reswitcheds code.

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before you decided to restore boot 0/1 did you try to boot into sx os using tegra? Was it working with the tegra payload method? Your dongle could have just been dead or something. I’m assuming your backed up boot 0/1 you used was done while running firmware 5.1.0 or something? I would try to get back into your bootloader and also restore your rawnand. I would try plugging in the usb-c into your computer and enabling auto-payload in tegra and just hold down the power button for 15 sec until you hear windows disconnect the device and press power & vol + again to have tegra auto load payload. Hopefully you can get back in and do a full restore.

Also!! If you updated firmware without using choiDoujourNX (which auto enables autorcm) you may have to pop in your jig while you send payload to ensure you’re in RCM mode. Maybe autorcm was removed and your switch is trying to boot ofw and throwing a bluescreen or something.

Last edited by SaggyBeans,

Rezek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried that im not able to get back into RCM.
And yes i got into SX os Firmware but wasnt able to turn Off autorcm .

Rezek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I got into sx os before i restored my boot 0/1.
But then i restored it without my rawnand and since then im Stuck in Kernel blue.

Rezek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I solved the Problem.
Seems my jig was broken.
Used a Paperclip jig and got into RCM again restored Boot and Rawnand. Now i got a Working 6.1 EmuNand.
Thx Anyway

Reactions: SaggyBeans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1