longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
just guessing, but is there enough free space on your sd card?

btw, is there a check in this app to make sure there is enough free space on the card before beginning an extraction?
there's over 400mb free on my 2Gb

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quick, someone pack a Band Hero import .tmd. D:

Crap game is crap
tongue.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
davess said:
SFenton said:
Quick, someone pack a Band Hero import .tmd. D:

Crap game is crap
tongue.gif

Band hero?

Crap game is better hacked/ cheated to make game more interesting.

wow just realized my grade 6 teacher was Mr. D Fenton
wtf.gif

Uh... wowie. That's weird
blink.gif

QUOTE(xflak40 @ Nov 18 2009, 03:50 PM)
I realize this isn't the best thread to be asking, but is there a band hero hack I don't know about? what would packing an import band hero.tmd do?

Nope, not yet. Packing it would sort of make an "unlock" wad like the ones Hairy distributes.

(BTW, I'm pretty much done caring about GH piracy- have at it)
wtf.gif

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice work nicksasa, you always have nice ideas. I added a suggestion on the svn issues page. I would love if the fakesign version be sign .tik only, really there isnt any need to fakesign .tmd in this instance and a non-fakesigned .tmd has its benifits
smile.gif

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NITPICKING TIME!

Plural words don't have apostrophes. For example "title's" should be "titles." Fixing that would make the app look far more professional.

Vadriggar

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeee awsome work!

it's just a shame I can't get it working... always that (-106 error) when I try to dump a save, it seems it can't read the save folder in the wii memory and I really don't have any clue to solve that :'(

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FenrirWolf said:
NITPICKING TIME!

Plural words don't have apostrophes. For example "title's" should be "titles." Fixing that would make the app look far more professional.

What I would rather be implemented in future releases is "translating" the 00000001-0000000f9 to IOS249 for example... if we could set up some kind of database.txt file, similar to how any title deleter DB works, that will show us both names I think that would be awesome

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
FenrirWolf said:
NITPICKING TIME!

What I would rather be implemented in future releases is "translating" the 00000001-0000000f9 to IOS249 for example... if we could set up some kind of database.txt file, similar to how any title deleter DB works, that will show us both names I think that would be awesome
and would love the option back to extract all IOS's to wad at once from the main screen like you can do with the save games

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
FenrirWolf said:
NITPICKING TIME!

That's just a matter of converting hexadecimal to decimal
f9 == 249

http://www.google.com/search?q=0xf9%20to%20decimal

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
antiaverage said:
xflak40 said:
FenrirWolf said:
NITPICKING TIME!

That's just a matter of converting hexadecimal to decimal
f9 == 249

http://www.google.com/search?q=0xf9%20to%20decimal

i realize that, but u would pretty much need your laptop next to you, unless u can convert that shit in your head, lol, i would still like to see a database setup

adewii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak> Was you able to astract IOS249 from your system in wad format to say in order to install onto another wii system? If so, what setting did you use?

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yes i wad successful

using bluedump (non-fakesigning version) all u need to do is find 00000001000000F9 IOS (which is IOS249) and pack it into a wad (i think u need to press 1 or something, i can't remember)

make sure u create a folder in the root of your sd card called "BLUEDUMP", and inside that folder create another folder called "WAD" or "WADS", u will get an error if these folders are not present

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol