Hacking Blue Wii hacking

cucho565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, just bought new blue Wii and try it to hack it with the Smash Stack Exploit but it did not work, followed the instruction under the
Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below

, Up to 4.3, any serial, all wii colors, any region http://gbatemp.net/topic/171901-modify-any-wii-43-below/, but he only way it works was with the Letterbomb does this new wiis has an extra security or the y removed some exploits?

cucho565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nop, i do it the same way with my girlfriends red Wii and it works, thats why i was surprised, anyway, hope this will help in anyway. :)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nop, i do it the same way with my girlfriends red Wii and it works, thats why i was surprised, anyway, hope this will help in anyway. :)
Last time I checked, the Smash Stack exploit worked on all Wii systems and all Wii system menu versions. It is likely that you made a mistake, such as having custom stages present or using an SDHC.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
The software is the same as any other (4.3) Wii. You mustve done something wrong without realizing it.
Anyway, why go through the hassle with game discs when you can just use Letterbomb :P

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The above comments are true. I had made a topic right after the release of the blue Wii on my experiences modding it, and everyhting worked without a problem. Are you sure you copied your MAC correctly?

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, just bought new blue Wii and try it to hack it with the Smash Stack Exploit but it did not work, followed the instruction under the
Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below

, Up to 4.3, any serial, all wii colors, any region http://gbatemp.net/t...y-wii-43-below/, but he only way it works was with the Letterbomb does this new wiis has an extra security or the y removed some exploits?

so in the end you got it to work so what's the problem here?
why post this?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
he got letterbomb to work, not smashstack

and yes, I agree the OP did something wrong. He may have forgotten to create a gamesave (or use the version of the exploit that works without a gamesave) or delete custom channels, or use a non-HC SD Card, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction