Gaming Blue Dragon Mutilplayer trouble (Local)

Shinjitsu06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried to get the Local multiplayer to work and it says can't connect or find host is anyone else having this problem?

Shinjitsu06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online would be fine but I don't have a wireless network weird that Local doesn't work at all you would think that would be simpler. Also sorry I spelled (Multi) wrong.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like this is a common problem but weirdly me and my friend both played the game at the exsact same time and when we both got to the point in the game where you can use wifi and local wireless (the lab) we tried it and it worked fine and we managed to try a boss run and also do the first mission again.

HOWEVER when we tried it again the following day he had got further than i had and we tried to connect up again he hosted i tried to connect but my game crashed , then i hosted and he tried to join and he couldnt find me , he hosted again and i tried to join but i couldnt find him. so we both loaded game up again and he hosted again and once again mine crashed.

i would say this is a problem with the game but we managed to play this local fine the first time we tried i dont get why we cant now... >.

Shinjitsu06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm seems im not the only one having the problem I wanted to try the multiplayer before I bought it because I bought blue dragon plus and I hated it so my friend let me borrow is R4 so I could try games before I bought them I've saved over like 500 dollars only bought Kingdom Hearts and Miles Edgeworth anyway I'll surf around the net to see if any other people are having problems

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried DS Wireless Play with a CLEAN BD:AS Rom on my SCDSONE and it doesn't work. So maybe it's not just the Cracked Rom itself, but the Clean, AP-Filled Rom as well.

Maybe there's AP for DS Wireless Play?

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm this is strange but i go into nintendo wfc setup before i continue my game to play local wifi and it suddenly works.
However if i dont go into nintendo wfc setup before going into local wifi, the local wifi doesnt work.
Tested this on 3 ds' and it seemed to work.
So just in case the above didnt make any sense.
Firstly enter nintendo wfc setup but dont do anything and just exit.
Secondly continue game and open up local wifi and it should be able to find host if visiting another world.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Brocktree said:
Hmm this is strange but i go into nintendo wfc setup before i continue my game to play local wifi and it suddenly works.
However if i dont go into nintendo wfc setup before going into local wifi, the local wifi doesnt work.
Secondly continue game and open up local wifi and it should be able to find host if visiting another world.

me and my friend tried this and crazy enough it worked lol but after 2 runs of a level my friends DS jammed and i lost connection with him
frown.gif

Shinjitsu06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that on my M3 simply didn't work patched rom is only one that works with M3. It's a good game so I may just go buy it on friday

jotac0

Trophies
XP
Country
Brocktree said:
erm.. would you mind be a litle more especific?
tell us all the steps you do to it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I also listen to Beck, some of their songs are fine. Only found out about them through Windows Me; you know, that one operating system nobody ever likes?
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.