ROM Hack Bloody Heart gold and Soul Silver?

Zerox8610

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Dangy said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Wow. I just beat the second gym leader.

Slowpoke is slow.

Wait, are you going to bite my head off for using an old meme?
It's not an annoying meme, so know. Prinny's have been known to devour people whole, though.

/cry cuz this guy makes us all look like we dont know shit. Btw do you have your own religion?? Because i find you so amazing that i want to hear everything you have to say, ever. Just like everyone else does.

lol no one cares what you have to say. You do not get to choose what people can and cannot say, you do not choose how people get to act, here or irl. YOU how ever can reserve the right to STFU. No one wants to come here to be insulted by some prick in their free time.

Now on topic, i would love a Bloody Heart Gold. But as far as i know the "Bloody" Devs havent started anything O___o

Johnlennonjumped

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once the Ap is finished we wont have to wait long for a hack
smile.gif
best answer you will get I guess

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it'd be awesome bud... trainers at the begining of the game with pokemons on lvl 20... wild pokemon on the begining are lvl 14

and in the pokemon league, all pokemons on lvl 100 not only that, also the oponents use items like quick claw and many others!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diando said:
I am r4ymond said:
I would be trying to make a hack for Pokémon HG/SS if I had the right tools that are specially made to hack HG/SS.
Use PPRE
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...on-s-ROM-Editor

Thanks, I will try that Tool and see if it'll work for HG/SS. Maybe, maybe not. It said that it works on Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and maybe on other versions too. I don't know a lot about hacking ROMs, but I'll eventually get the hang of it.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
bwillb said:
except for the part where he wasn't asking if a patch had been released.
Except for the part where, if there was a patch it would be SPLATTERED all over the friggin' place!
ph34r.gif

In b4_it's_locked
do people even read posts? its not about AP, its asking about a patch to actually modify the gameplay. You know, the kind of hacks this forum was actually created to showcase.

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once the AP is gone the forum will be full of HGSS hacks, and it will be a case of too many. You know what I can wait for higher level pokemon and trainers, might try myself if I have time.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hah, actually there will ne a Pokemon Bloody Silver from Buffy!
But due to Nintendo's lawsuits Buffy is allowed to publish it only on/after the 14th April 2010! (And on the 15th Buffy will publish Pokemon: Devil Within)
QUOTE said:
Bloody Silver Release 14.4.10
Pokemon XD Devil With In Release 15.4.10

D

Deleted_171835

Zerox8610 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Dangy said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Wow. I just beat the second gym leader.

Slowpoke is slow.

Wait, are you going to bite my head off for using an old meme?
It's not an annoying meme, so know. Prinny's have been known to devour people whole, though.

/cry cuz this guy makes us all look like we dont know shit. Btw do you have your own religion?? Because i find you so amazing that i want to hear everything you have to say, ever. Just like everyone else does.

lol no one cares what you have to say. You do not get to choose what people can and cannot say, you do not choose how people get to act, here or irl. YOU how ever can reserve the right to STFU. No one wants to come here to be insulted by some prick in their free time.

Now on topic, i would love a Bloody Heart Gold. But as far as i know the "Bloody" Devs havent started anything O___o
Hahaha!

n00b raeg!
grog.gif

You're an idiot. This is a public forum, dork. If you don't want to read my comments, don't. Nobody is forcing you too. It's voluntary. Why would I want to choose how people act here (aside from the occasional noob here and there)? GBAtemp would be a boring place if I did. So much shit gets posted here (this section) that it's almost natural to assume this is another crappy topic. I responded out of impulse. Not acting like some "prick". I already told the topic creator to forget about it yet you have to bring it back up. You're being the annoying prick, here.

I wouldn't mind having my own religion, "prick!"

Twanny Bizzle-Th

Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
I just realized that PPRE is useable to hack Pokémon HG/SS Roms. Ventured through it a bit. Does anyone have a guide on how to make a script?
that's cool to know, but how do you save your changes on that program?
huh.gif
I have it, but none of my changes save.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
I am r4ymond said:
I just realized that PPRE is useable to hack Pokémon HG/SS Roms. Ventured through it a bit. Does anyone have a guide on how to make a script?
that's cool to know, but how do you save your changes on that program?
huh.gif
I have it, but none of my changes save.

I think there was a "Save Changes" button next to the tool or something.

Or...

You could be talking about how you can save the changes and pack it into a new Rom.

^ If so, then you have to put a different file name in the white box next to "Write ROM."

EX: [White Box Here: pkmss.nds] Set ROM

[White Box Here: pkss.nds] Write ROM

In order to save changes.

EDIT: I'm also looking forward to your Hack of Platinum. I want to help you make that hack successful, but I don't know anything about ROM Hacking yet. Though, joining the group would give me a lot of experience in ROM Hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays