Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So hey! It's been a while. I'd post this in blogs but I can't find that for some reason, so I'll make this gaming relevant in a second.

I've been lurking for a few months now, posting much less than I used to. I just wanted to say hi to all and whatnot.

Lately, I finished my final year of high school so I'm onto Uni now! Got into a Game Design & Development course, should be neato.

I've been spending my time by playing loooooadsa games. I borrowed a friend's Dreamcast and checked out Shenmue, Space Channel 5, Skies of Arcadia (Currently playing it. It's great) and re-played the Sonic Adventure games. After that, I plan to check out Yakuza, so I've been assembling the series slowly. I've also been thinking about re-playing Retro Game Challenge. It was great.

But that's it really. What's new with you guys?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I slept with Costello, you slept with Emigre, Gahars is now the pun king and people emulate him, then Foxi4 stole some of his Jizzem™ to make a clonemanbaby that he programmed to type random puns on the forum in his stead.

We weren't quite sure why, but it turns out Foxi4 needed the distraction while he was spending all of his energy on a mega death weapon.

Then it turns out it was just Valwin. LegendaryUglyTemper, however, crapped his pants, and we just avoid that section of the forums now since nobody wants to clean it up.

And that was just the first week. :\ You always leave us at the worst times!

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I went from being an asshole to an asshole with dildo in his name. If that counts.

Not just in your name.

9sf21i.jpg

Reactions: ThatDudeWithTheFood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.