Trophies
Website
iamghost.kr
XP
Country
Korea, South
Bliss said:
[2008-07-07 KST]
I will get off my hand these custom firmware projects because of dirty backbiting cowards.
And I will remove all my source code and binary release about these projects in 7 days from my HDD and homepage.

Bliss's Blog
Final Version of TextView for Acekard R.P.G

Final Version of Custom Kernel has released, which uses official loader.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cry.gif

$h!t. Bliss was really awesome. In fact, I haven't even used anything other than his custom firmware on my AceKard 2.

I hope that its just some bizarre joke and once the seven days are up, he just Rick Rolls anyone who goes to his site or something until he finishes the next release. That'd be funny.

I hope that the AKAIO firmware releases soon and is at least half as good as Bliss's...

EDIT: Crap. I just found out that development on the AKAIO firmware is stopped, too... The only good thing that has come out of this is that I can use the OsUp utility...

This really blows...

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't everyone just... either accept that they're different, and work on seperate projects, or try and get on with each other.

I WANTS NICE MENUS FOR MY ACEKARD

louiek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've only ever used the Bliss menu, and now that my replacement AK2 is working it's not coming out of my ds. What is the difference between using Bliss and using the original acekard software. What features would go missing, are there likely to be delays in game compatibility?

decayed.cell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
louiek said:
I've only ever used the Bliss menu, and now that my replacement AK2 is working it's not coming out of my ds. What is the difference between using Bliss and using the original acekard software. What features would go missing, are there likely to be delays in game compatibility?
Well its got multi save support and GBA Expansion pack support without having to use GBAexploader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too