ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really want to play Disgaea DS. It'll be my first Disgaea game, but I've heard lots of good comments toward the games and the series.

The Bleach the 3rd, I'm not so looking forward to. It should've been a fighting game, or at least developed by treasure. Sega ruined lots of things before...

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, from what iv heard(and what a japanese friend said) bleach DS 3rd is truly a great game, it just looks so fun, and alot of the battles seem pretty epic (from having to deal with high level hollows with 1 party member with bankai and numerous weaker ones, to having to fight arracars and etc) and the battle scenes look pretty cool, especially the bankai related ones, i just hope when we get bleach DS 4th, they use these 180 characters in the game >_>.
EDIT: well whatever happens, they should either be up by 2 AM or by tommorow morning, depending on how soon someone gets a copy(and from what happened with luminous arc/other ds japanese games)

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
it is >_>, sadly it didnt have wifi, i can kinda understand why >_> *imagines a lvl 50 leharl having to fight a lvl 9999 leharl within a day of the game coming out.

That's not how multiplayer in Disgaea works.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mhkwong said:
i wonder if they gonna bring out Disgaea DS in english? i just hope they will. i loved the game on ps2

Translation patches, my friend. It won't be soon, but there are TONS of people eagerly awaiting this game. If it doesn't hit american shores soon, there will be patches abound for it. Just look at other cult games. (JUS, Soma Bringer, Diagasso! Band Brothers, etc)

Mmm, can't wait for Disgaea. Never played one, really wanted to... to have it on the go is just bonus points on the cake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA