ROM Hack BLEACH DARK SOULS UNDUB

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Which files do i need to replace to change the audio language?
my bad, i kind of suck at this kind of stuff

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Could you confirm if Download Play still works after the undub? It wouldn't work for me in the first game after undubbing it.

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Undub doesnt make a difference to corrupt data error. And of course download play still works. The reason it didnt work for u in the first game was probably completely unrelated.

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Kingfield said:
Undub doesnt make a difference to corrupt data error. And of course download play still works. The reason it didnt work for u in the first game was probably completely unrelated.

Well... I used the undub patch back then, and it didn't work.

I tried without the patch, and it worked.

I tried manually undubbing, and it didn't work.

I manually dubbed it back, and it worked.

(and when I say "didn't work", I'm referring just to Download Play, everything else worked perfectly)

So unless you can tell me I've done something completely wrong here, I think I have a good reason for asking this
smile.gif

Mononoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Noitora said:
For anyone having problems with the data corrupted problem, download this save: http://mihd.net/bc4flpd

It's for SCDSONE convert it to your flashcart's save type using this Savesgames converter

It's an empty save from the Japanese version, you shouldn't be getting any errors with that.

hmmmm very weird

i patched it, and after getting that corrupted save file error i grabbed the save game

sadly converting it to m3 real format didnt help a bit

the game wont save, and also hangs up on softreset (which it doesnt on the regular us version)

I have the feeling there is more to replace than just sdat to make it work bugfree for everyone

I triple checked everything so Im pretty damn sure I didnt do anything wrong

still baffles me that this converter is creating .0 files when converting to m3 real, those are supposed to be .sav too

Edit

ok i managed to fix the soft reset issue: used an other tool to undub it and the glitch was gone, the saving issue remains tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1