Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Avoid creating cheat Request Topic​

Request cheats are made in :​

cheat-codes-ams-and-sx-os-add-and-request-general​


This group provides cheat code authors to post works, share experience, learn and exchange

This group also provides cracking game players to get the latest and most complete cheats, and assist in testing

Since GBATemp is the most famous place in the industry, we hope to improve the content quality of this group

The main contents of this group include:
1. Publish personal originals.
2. Improve the quality of secondary creation (including version updates, repairs, and enhancements)
3. Request to create game cheats
4. Tutorial sharing on developing game cheat codes

For technical exchanges, sharing the code of others must attach the URL of the webpage published by the original author (do not copy the complete code)

Although the content of this group is very precious, it is provided for free, and it is not allowed to reprint it to commercial places or paid membership websites for profit.
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download
Nintendo SWITCH Cheat Codes Download

Blasphemous 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ranma99vn
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,491
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Likes Likes 16
I can load my save and enable cheats but it crashes as soon as I try to move the character.

One time I was able to move and use the infinite jump before it crashed (confirming the mastercode and "must be on" code work I guess). But the other times I tried this or another cheat it crashed.

For context, this is a new game but I've already reached the profundo lamento
there is something is upsetting the code, let me try to shorten them to see if it fix it

Edit:
found the problem with speed code i was mistake restore for brand code, try to download again
 
Last edited by ranma99vn,
I can load my save and enable cheats but it crashes as soon as I try to move the character.

One time I was able to move and use the infinite jump before it crashed (confirming the mastercode and "must be on" code work I guess). But the other times I tried this or another cheat it crashed.

For context, this is a new game but I've already reached the profundo lamento
I had the same problem after loading the game save,i solved it by editing the Master Code replacing the brackets {} with [] and saving the file,because otherwise it's always active.
Even so,as soon as you enable it,the game crashes constantly,there must be a line in the Master Code that's causing this problem.
 
I had the same problem after loading the game save,i solved it by editing the Master Code replacing the brackets {} with [] and saving the file,because otherwise it's always active.
Even so,as soon as you enable it,the game crashes constantly,there must be a line in the Master Code that's causing this problem.
this is my mistake copy and paste the speed one as soon as go to the right game will crash
 
@ranma99vn Ili've been wanting to ask you a question for a while:how do you find cheats using only save files?
with ur save it unlock all weapons so i can see that 2 blades is change with each other so is embrujo and Veredicto, and it bring up place that i can test it ability... ect basicly got to see how it works. then it unity base can search on it to see what is it (it a big search depend on what is it and luck to find where memory location) breeze now build in with it u can try but with pc can open dump.cs work with breeze will be better
 
  • Like
Reactions: NeoGranzon
with ur save it unlock all weapons so i can see that 2 blades is change with each other so is embrujo and Veredicto, and it bring up place that i can test it ability... ect basicly got to see how it works. then it unity base can search on it to see what is it (it a big search depend on what is it and luck to find where memory location) breeze now build in with it u can try but with pc can open dump.cs work with breeze will be better
Thanks for the explanation,i asked you because since i don't use the PC but only the console and the smartphone i wanted to know if it was possible to analyze the game save,because even if the game is Unity it doesn't let you see all the parameters for weapons,time,map,invincibility etc...
 
Could you help me? The infinite MP cheat isn't activating for me; it keeps using magic and still doesn't work. What could be the problem? This also happened with cheats from previous versions. And the infinite flame gauge cheat isn't working either. 😞
 
Thanks for the explanation,i asked you because since i don't use the PC but only the console and the smartphone i wanted to know if it was possible to analyze the game save,because even if the game is Unity it doesn't let you see all the parameters for weapons,time,map,invincibility etc...
for Unity games, you might find many other cheats near the address you found (hp, money, etc..) if you follow this
 
you might find many other cheats near the address you found (hp, money, etc..) if you follow this
I know how to use Jump to target (i use it all the time since you pointed it out to me)unlike someone who plays for 10 seconds max and doesn't know how to update cheats unless they're ASM.
2026062623441400-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
Note: Breeze 108.6 crash when try to use class field on R-Type Dimension III 1.0.2.
 
I will install the game and test to see if it crashes for me or not
which cheat address did you used class field on?
I recommend version 1.0.2 of the game.
Max Score,Inf. Lives,Invincibility and Deathless only work in Infinite Mode not Classic Mode.
My Switch crashes and gives error 010000000000D609.
IMG_20260626_191503657_HDR.jpg
 
I recommend version 1.0.2 of the game.
Max Score,Inf. Lives,Invincibility and Deathless only work in Infinite Mode not Classic Mode.
My Switch crashes and gives error 010000000000D609.
View attachment 579757
I think that title id is related to gen2
I will install 1.0.2 but give me the cheat code or the cheat name (lives, score?) where you used class field on that caused the crash
 
I think that title id is related to gen2
I will install 1.0.2 but give me the cheat code or the cheat name (lives, score?) where you used class field on that caused the crash
already removed and reinstalled gen2 on Breeze 108.6 still crashing,however the names in class field are lives,score,deathless.
 
already removed and reinstalled gen2 on Breeze 108.6 still crashing,however the names in class field are lives,score,deathless.
search for score in classic mode, view address in memory explorer then choose class field
no crash for me
is this the only game that crashes for you when choose class field?
 
search for score in classic mode, view address in memory explorer then choose class field
no crash for me
is this the only game that crashes for you when choose class field?
yes,i'll try recreating them again and see if it crashes again.
Post automatically merged:

I had to downgrade Breeze to 108.4c and it doesn't crash anymore now2026062705592700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg2026062705572700-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg
Why does the code above livesLeft,if i create it as a pointerbnot work in Classic mode but only in infinite mode?
 
Last edited by NeoGranzon,
yes,i'll try recreating them again and see if it crashes again.
Post automatically merged:

I had to downgrade Breeze to 108.4c and it doesn't crash anymore nowView attachment 579779View attachment 579780
Why does the code above livesLeft,if i create it as a pointerbnot work in Classic mode but only in infinite mode?
I am running latest fw 22.5, atmosphere, sys-patch and breeze 108.6, no crash on class field
try a different pointer or use asm to make the cheat, asm might work in both modes
 
I am running latest fw 22.5, atmosphere, sys-patch and breeze 108.6, no crash on class field
try a different pointer or use asm to make the cheat, asm might work in both modes
Now i understand why i am still with the previous OFW&CFW.
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
matias3ds
Members:
86474
Threads:
7861
Messages:
42525
Photos:
0

Site & Scene News