Status
Not open for further replies.

icecream

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've been installing the .cia version of blargSNES to emuNAND. A snes folder with a game in it is on the root of the sd card. But when I start blargSNES the screen just stays black and I have to force reboot my 3DS. Any idea why that happens? I've got a O3DS XL with 7.2 sysNAND and 9.9 emuNAND.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only suggestion would be for you to see if after getting the black screen, do you now have a blargSnes.ini file on the root of the card? If not, you could make your own and only put this in it to see if it helps you launch the program and avoid the black screen.

Code:
HardwareRenderer=1
ScaleMode=0
DirPath=/snes/
There's a blank line at the end of the .ini file, by the way. Not sure if this helps, but worth checking for.

Kraxykon78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only suggestion would be for you to see if after getting the black screen, do you now have a blargSnes.ini file on the root of the card? If not, you could make your own and only put this in it to see if it helps you launch the program and avoid the black screen.

Code:
HardwareRenderer=1
ScaleMode=0
DirPath=/snes/
There's a blank line at the end of the .ini file, by the way. Not sure if this helps, but worth checking for.
yeah that didn't work for me

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)