GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There seem to be all sorts of dates for this game now. IGN has it listed as being released on the 14th of this month, and Gamefly has it due out for the 17th. However, EB has a May 19th release date, as does Gamespot.

Anyone seen this in stores yet or already been able to buy a copy?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how many copies of a game can be produced on a daily basis. I mean, I'd assume it's pretty much all an automated process. They should literally be able to produce thousands a day, I would think.

I also understand that the cart, manual, boxart and any bonus stuff all have to come together to produce one unit. But I still would like to know how many complete units are produced (on average) per day.

I don't know, just seems like it would be interesting info.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying something is different than owning it. Amazon has had the April 14 release date for a while, and possibly the page for the game says it's in stock even if it isn't.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Buying something is different than owning it. Amazon has had the April 14 release date for a while, and possibly the page for the game says it's in stock even if it isn't.

Well if you buy something you own it so not sure why you said that
tongue.gif

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
InuYasha said:
granville said:

tongue.gif

That's is actually true, but with the online shops, no. With online, you own it after you recieve it, not after you buy it.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
granville said:

tongue.gif
I think what granville means is that buying something isn't the same as physically being in possession of the item.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I think what granville means is that buying something isn't the same as physically being in possession of the item.

And of course, when you're referring to media, being in possession of the item isn't always the same as owning it.
wink.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, sorry for that little mess up on my part. Assuming a game was delayed, but an online site still had the original release date, you'd be able to purchase said game when the original release date rolled around. It would say "in stock" even though it isn't and they'd charge you full price, without you actually getting the game shipped until the real release date. Even if people were able to buy the game online, they don't truly own it until it gets to their house.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
From what I understand people were able to go in gamestop or whatever and actually pick up a copy....

According to the Gamestop website, you can pre-order the game, but it's not out until 5/19.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I checked Gamefly again, and they just changed their date today. I put it in my Game-Q yesterday to see if perhaps they had early copies, but no such luck. No biggie. I was just curious.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
InuYasha said:
From what I understand people were able to go in gamestop or whatever and actually pick up a copy....

According to the Gamestop website, you can pre-order the game, but it's not out until 5/19.

Well as I said I wasn't sure if it was GS or some other place it was bought at but if you read the topic here people already claim about having it.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse