Black Sigil coming March 17 according to Graffiti

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to Black Sigil's publisher Graffiti, the game is due for a March 17 release date:

http://www.graffitientertainment.com/index...mes/black-sigil

This game has been delayed for well over a year now, and originally was intended as a GBA game. It's resemblance to SNES RPG's is uncanny, especially Chrono Trigger in which the battle system seems to be based directly off. There seems to be more strategy in combat though.

Have a look at the trailer:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw that today looking for the info for another game. To be honest there is enough to play in Feb so no biggy, though when this comes out I'll be on to China Wars.

It should have come out this month where there was less competition, March there are other RPG's that'll steal the limelight, though this one is the one I am more interested in.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We'll see if they actually keep that date and don't delay it again. I guess they didn't release it at the end of last year because they didn't want to compete with Chrono Trigger. That still didn't give them a good excuse not to release it at the BEGINNING of last year though.

I'm always up for classic SNES-style RPG goodness. I'll definitely play this.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious about the storyline. This game does look promising but I won't see it making into good score since it will be overshadow by FFCC:EoT, GTA: Chinatown Wars, and other RPG's. Hopefully this one doesn't fail.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This was gonna come out on the GBA more than 2 years ago, and the DS version has been delayed SO OFTEN. I'm sure Studio Archcraft did a wonderful job, but Graffiti is not. I gave up hope when it didn't get the release of Q1 2008, as promised...Push, push, push, well I'd like to see if it releases on March 17th.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Graffiti can't market a game for shit and they hardly ever release a game without delaying many many times. See Mazes of Fate DS/GBA & C.O.R.E.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol