Homebrew Black Shadow DS

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
I am working on a platformer called Black Shadow and it's going to be big.
I am not going to stop working on Zelda_Oracle of Past.

I will definitely be posting Demos to keep you all up-to-date.

Versions:

Demo 0.1 (It is 3 MB, I will reduce that in the future)

Black Shadow Version 0.1
You can't jump on the platforms just yet, it's in WIP.

Screenshots:

screen1b.png

Please suggest improvements and tell me the glitches/bugs.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Guild McCommunist said:
Just a suggestion, it would be better to finish one project before starting another one.

Anyway, this thread is just gonna get more flame.

More flame shall it get then. Soon I will release 0.2.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
ok i found something ^-^ you probably already know but in the interest of helping out ill tell you anyway.

the default of the guy is say facing towards us, when you press right he turns right. and starts walking but if you change direction and press left he faces towards again and the screen still rolls like it should ^^

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Thank you, I'll fix that for the next release, but on the DPAD on the DS, it's not possible to press left and right at the same time.

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
So you going to string everyone along again on this one.

Let me fill you in so far.

This game so far has 2 what we call actions.

1 to move the back ground
1 jump action

Thats it both of them he did not make as he has no idea on how to code a game.

I got so sick of his begging for help that I had to ban him on DSGM forums.

Don't dispute this Alex Or I will post all the PM's here for the world to see what a suck job you tried. Over the 29 PM's thats right 29 PM's he must have said please help me 40 times.

Useless. Don't wait for this one to come out. It will be just like the zelda that never came out. Then he has the cheek to release the version that was on a video a month ago... what no work in a month. This kid is full of himself and a no hoper. He will do anything to be the centre of attention.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Jump action? I purely coded it.
Hey, look everyone, I'm not allowed to make this game anymore. F*ck off Eldude, you banned me cause I'm making this game and you are so selfish you don't want me to make any games at all. Will I post your PM's of annoyance? Your SniPeMon topic has 1 reply.

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Your SniPeMon topic has 1 reply.

This tells me you're really doing this for attention. The reason it doesn't have 400 responses is because he doesn't promise people the world.

Not allowed to make it? You were banned from the forums, not the program.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
By no means is this for popularity how can you say that.
It is good to have supporters. Whats the point of making a game if no one plays it?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
It's a platforming game, but what is it about? What is the story? What is the point?
What is Black Shadow DS?
xD Black Shadow is the shadowed friend of Adventure Kid who lives in an alternate "dark world", banished there by the evil Gantendo (zomg! outside reference xD) and the main character in black shadow and Adventure Kid are aiming to reunite with their friends through the mystical portal only possible through the things that Adventure Kid collects (no idea what those blue things are, but yes its those things) as well as the goblets of shadows from the shadow world. (xD I'm just making this up)

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
DJ91990 said:
It's a platforming game, but what is it about? What is the story? What is the point?
What is Black Shadow DS?
xD Black Shadow is the shadowed friend of Adventure Kid who lives in an alternate "dark world", banished there by the evil Gantendo (zomg! outside reference xD) and the main character in black shadow and Adventure Kid are aiming to reunite with their friends through the mystical portal only possible through the things that Adventure Kid collects (no idea what those blue things are, but yes its those things) as well as the goblets of shadows from the shadow world. (xD I'm just making this up)

LMAO not bad for making it up man, you should turn it into a game lol

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, this topic should be closed too. Finish what you start then people will not bitch at you. Like I said before, a 13 year old can not make games for this exact reason, they have the attention span of a 13 year old.

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
You are pretty mean, I have every right to make outstanding games. Lets see some of your work.
This game, is about a little chap called Nevini who basically completes each level to save the country.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.