Homebrew Black Shadow DS

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
you know what scull' i hope you do make a really good homebrew game. only because i like to see people proven wrong tho.

You'd think some of these people would remember what it was like when we were all 13 and getting pushed around and not taken seriously because of our age.

I remember how annoying and fucked up it was.

Are you going to add any elements to this game to make it stand out?

like after you complete a level you get to do a cool retro style mini game. like space invaders ect ^^ Any ideas on how to reward the player for there efforts?

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope he makes a good game too.

Just stop boasting about how great its going to be and making promises you cannot keep.
That would stop all the flaming.

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skullcollector said:
You are pretty mean, I have every right to make outstanding games. Lets see some of your work.
This game, is about a little chap called Nevini who basically completes each level to save the country.

You do have every right to make games. I am not saying that you can't make games. I've been in the gaming scene longer then you have been around and I seen so many kids pop up thinking they can create "great" games. When in fact, they can't. They put about a weeks worth of effort in, then abandon the project. I am assuming due to boredom or lack of technical skills to be able to achieve what they actually want. All the while, they promote the game as "almost finished."

Eldude

Trophies
XP
Country
Dookieman said:
All the while, they promote the game as "almost finished."

Thats my point above exactly.

Fine that you make a game but don't promote it as being the next Halo. Let the users decide if it is good and let them praise it instead of doing all the praising yourself.

Users will then take you and the game on face value and not be let down by untrue hype.

GodfatherOfSoul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I decided to read this thread purely for the laughs. This kid clearly has no idea what he is doing, he releases half baked "beta" versions which have little promise, and judging from the introduction in the video of his Zelda game i can gather that he's borderline illiterate. It's funny that you string people along, and it's been a very interesting ride laughing at those who got their hopes up for the Zelda game despite obvious signs of this kids utter lack of intelligence. It's not a matter of age, it's to do with the way you act/type and fail to deliver anything with the lamest of excuses as to why. I think you should give up, take a course or practice game development in your own time until you are even marginally capable, then announce projects.
smile.gif

So give it up already,
most people on here dislike you.
/thread

jeremy506

Some dude.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Oh bummer. I better just quit because a moron told me to.

Honestly, are you so retarded?
Let me see a DS game what you made right now or that statement you made was a waste of readment from me.

Dookieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We aren't claiming that we make games. You on the other hand, are claiming to have a "Full Version" of your Zelda done, which you do not. So you are the moron trying to lead people on. Oh ya, and you can't spell.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about this: We start locking all these threads until something useful has happened. That's what was done to Psychoblaster's Kingdom Hearts translation since it was getting so much crap on it. It was closed until a release was made, and then it was re-opened. Simple solution. If he's really just messing with us, then the thread will die. If not, we won't have the flame and such. Simple solution!

So yeah, mods, lock this (and the Zelda game thread) until a useful release is made, if you deem it necessary.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Already said that on the other thread and got flamed :

@ Skull'

Ja is German not ya + that's offensive to some people and I saw someone who had 100 posts in 6 hours and the were BANNED post count means nothing

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GodfatherOfSoul said:
I decided to read this thread purely for the laughs. This kid clearly has no idea what he is doing, he releases half baked "beta" versions which have little promise, and judging from the introduction in the video of his Zelda game i can gather that he's borderline illiterate. It's funny that you string people along, and it's been a very interesting ride laughing at those who got their hopes up for the Zelda game despite obvious signs of this kids utter lack of intelligence. It's not a matter of age, it's to do with the way you act/type and fail to deliver anything with the lamest of excuses as to why. I think you should give up, take a course or practice game development in your own time until you are even marginally capable, then announce projects.
smile.gif

So give it up already,
most people on here dislike you.
/thread
Ok you may be right , you may be wrong , but saying that is completely unnecessary. You probably only post to seem cool or something , cause everyone else was flaming.

QUOTE(Skullcollector @ Nov 26 2009, 02:59 AM) Oh bummer. I better just quit because a moron told me to.

Honestly, are you so retarded?
Let me see a DS game what you made right now or that statement you made was a waste of readment from me.
Stop flaming back. Finish your work or take a break to learn some more then go back or/and ask for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol