Black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Dolfiemax, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Have been given a wii with a softmod on that has no nand back up or priloader but got black screen - is there any way to recover as cant get it to do anything -not sure whats happened to it - thanks.

2. Riley

Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2009
    Canada
    BC Canada
    You could try using savemiifrii if the FW is below 4.2.

3. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    im sure its 4.2 and im told it also has a mod chip on but how do you use savemiifrii

4. DunkrWunkah

DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

Nov 21, 2008
    United States
    bump

5. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    what does bump mean - dont understand you.

6. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Bumping means he revives your topic by making a post (this will "bump" the topic back to the top of the list). I have no Idea why though as it's not his topic (perhaps he has the same problem).

Anyway, to use SaveMiiFrii, you have to plug a GameCube controller in the 4th slot and hold all 4 directions of the D-Pad at once while the Wii is booting. Just Google SaveMiiFrii if you need more info about it.

7. Dolfiemax
    OP

Dolfiemax Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    I have tried that but nothing happens - i have heard that it can be a bit fiddley but sure i was doing the right thing. Does it make a difference if wii it on 4.2 as im sure this is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice