Homebrew Black Screen When Loading Project M .iso in Wiiflow and USB Loader GX

Kingtata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently, I've decided to fire up my old soft modded Wii, which hasn't been touched in about 6 months. I open USB Loader GX and try to open Brawl with Project M ocarina. Lo and behold, a black screen. I found out I didn't have d2x v53beta in slot 250 (this probably doesn't exist, I just put some keywords I remembered in a sentence. basically, I installed d2x in 250). Doesn't work, and rage. After giving up trying to fix it, I decided to make a Project M iso with my copy of Brawl and Project M. I use Brawl Builder, I change the title ID to 'RSBEPM' and voila! I go put the .iso on my hard drive, disable ocarina, and fire it up... Nothing. Black screen. I try updating the USB loader, also no go. So, I reinstalled Wiiflow, try to open it, and the same thing. Around now, I'm thinking it's the hard drive, so I get a USB flash and try it. Nothing. I'm sure all my loader settings are correct, and I have all the necessary things. I'm confused, because Project M was working 6 months ago, yet it's not now. I can do a sysCheck if anyone wants, but I'm just tired of trying EVERYTHING on the internet to no avail. Change IOS when loading the game, the USB drive is in the bottom port, and my SD card is fine.

Please help! I lose a tiny bit of my soul when I see that dreaded black screen... :yay:

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't want d2x v10 beta53. Stick with beta52.

Does the original version of Brawl load? If so, it's probably an issue with the mod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill