black screen when gameload

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by coedshowers, May 22, 2009.

1. coedshowers
    OP

coedshowers Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2009
    United States
    i have coverflow ( and gx nd ultimate ) none of them would load any games... i have a 3.2u with softmii and cios 36v10 and everything looked fine burned "legal" copies worked ( cioscorp installed ) but the usb wouldn't work it bugged the shit out of me and i googled and googled and went through all the forums here and wiinewz and a few other places..nothing at all as to why my screen would turn black when trying to load a game... a few people told me it was video setting and wiiconnect24 etc... to use patchmii ( which i tried with no luck ).. so i used the ultimate 4.0 upgrade guid and upgraded to 4.0u... reinstalled cioscorp and 60 and 36v10 and usb fwdr and "legal" backups still worked but the same problem when i went to load a game off the usb it would just black screen ( i also tried 36v9 and dont say its my hard drive i use the hard drive on my other wii and on my g/fs wii when i go to her house on weekends.) ...so i finally used wadmanager 1.4 the modded one that lets you go through folders i think its sorgs mod i cant remember but i used it to manually go into the cioscorp fold and i re-installed all of the wads in the cioscorp folder and then it all just magically started working...( and yes i am sure my cioscorp was working i was playing punchout from the legal backup disc for hours on end because the usb wasn't working..)...I am just posting this to let people know in case they have a black screen when trying to load a game from usb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice