Hacking Black screen problem

Kovani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here’s the story. I’ve installed Homebrew Channel and Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma a long time ago using 3.2U. Everything was working fine until I’ve downloaded Super Paper Mario. For some reasons, the game was not working properly. I had freezing issues while playing. Everytime I tried to go back to the system menu, my Wii stopped responding. You can call me a noob, I’ve updated my Wii to the most recent version (3.4U) because I thought this could resolve the problem. I was right in a way. All the problems with my Wii dissapeared and everyting was working as intented. I wanted to downgrade my Wii again, but I restarted my Wii. Now everytime I start the Wii I get nothing but a black screen. I can’t see the Warning/Health screen. My wii remote doesn’t seems to work. I guess it’s a full brick and I’m wondering if I can do anything about that since my Wii is at the most recent version.

I don’t have Starfall installed. Do you think a SaveMii or the SaveMiiFrii trick can do the job? I don’t think so, but I’m just asking. I really need your help, because I really don’t want to wait for the next version to play my Wii again...
mad.gif
Is there anything I can do?

Any advice would be nice. Thank you in advance!

jeffc313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no harm in trying savemii frii, but do you have twilight hack or a modchip? If neither, then you are totally screwed.

jeffc313

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kovani said:
I don't have a modchip, but Twilight Hack is installed.
savemii/savemiifrii may save you in this case then. If it allows you to boot up twilight princess, then you should be able to repair your console.

Kovani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've installed 3.4: twilight-hack-v0.1-beta2.

Homebrew Channel is still on the Wii once I updated my system to 3.4U.

[Edit] I know I’ve installed Twilight Hack, but I’m not sure if it’s still there because of the update.

Kovani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have another question. Do you think by installing 3.4U Twilight Hack still in the Wii? If yes, what should I do exactly to boot Twilight Princess to have a chance to repair my console like jeffc313 said? Is there anything else I need to know to repair the console like installing something else?

I’ve ordered a screwdriver to try the gamecube controller trick (SaveMiiFrii) so I'll try this method first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay