Hacking Black screen at load?

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I load (any of) my games and it gets past the first loading screen, but the 2nd loading screen, (the one with a black background) never happens. As soon as it gets past the first loading screen it just blacks out. This wasn't happening last night. What would this problem be caused by?

None of my games appear any differently. All icons still show.

Stats:
Acekard 2i w/ Alex Rider patch
Latest DSi update (I think)
4GB Lexar Class 2
AAP Disabled

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
double check your connections, double check the seat of the msd, and reformat the msd card using the panasonic formatter. use a fresh copy of akaio downloaded from filetrip.

-another world

Can you tell me why the hell people always recommend panasonic? I've always just used Windows and have had no troubles at all.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the panasoinc formatter is designed specifically for SD cards. the sd formatter allocates the space correctly to help increase the life of the card, read/write efficiency, etc. you can read more of the details at the panasonic site.

http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/sd/f...answer.html#p03

QUOTE said:
This software formats all SD memory cards and SDHC memory cards using a formatting program that complies with official SD memory card requirements. SD formatting provides quick and easy access to your SD memory card. This program may only be used on Windows® 2000, Windows® XP and Windows® Vista®.

SD or SDHC memory card file systems formatted with generic operating system formatting software do not comply with official SD memory card requirements and optimum performance may not be experienced.

-another world

notmeanymore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, everything's working after reinstalling AKAIO. I must've effed up something hard for it to do that.

Edit: nvm. Strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: