Hacking Question Black screen after launching atmosphere

Hesham

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
First:Hello guys so I am having some serious issues with my switch. Firstly yesterday my switch was on 11.0.0 firmware with 3.1.0 sxos. I use the sx pro dongle with the jig to lauch my firmware. I decided I wanted to migrate to atmosphere because 11.0.1 isnt supported by sxos currently. So what I did which was my first major mistake was: I launched cfw normally and went to choidujour and upgraded to 11.0.1, I turned off my switch then added the atmosphere files to my sd card. I then tried launching atmosphere or booting with the atmosphere payload nothing.
Second: I tried going back to 11.0.0 and i may have followed the wrong tutorial which is this one where i used the nxnandmanager and tried restoring everything. This may have made things worse for me.
174026576_10164750923335447_4629649824005168331_n.jpg

third:So after more tinkering i figured out how to launch atmosphere which was from the sxos >>>options menu. I started with a fresh sd card and kept my boot.dat files and license. Atmosphere launched and then i created an emummc partition and tried launching it, it gives me the atmosphere logo then black screen...i tried syscfw same thing...i tried stock sys still black screen. I even tried from the sxos menu to boot original fw it didnt work.

Lastly: I am not sure now if I actually succesfully downgraded to 11.0.0 or not and how to launch into cfw or even ofw. I hope i didnt brick my console. It still opens sxos with the dongle and still opens atmosphere so it should be fine but i dont know what is causing the issue. Am I using the wrong hekate or wrong version of atmosphere? I dont know. It just seems i tried migrating from sxos to atmosphere the WRONG way.
Please help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!

Absenta

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I would start by checking if the stock sysnand is ok. If you used Choidujour on you sysnand there is a possibility that:
1. You have applied auto-RCM to your sysnand, so it won't boot if you just power up the console.
2. You have installed FAT32 FW and your SD is in exFAT.

If you manage to fix at least point 1 and you are able to boot up just pressing power button then create a nand backup and store it somewhere safe before you do anything else.

However, there is still a big chance that the reason is that your SD is in exFAT, so you can copy over all your data to your PC. Format the SD to FAT32 and copy everything again to the SD. And then check if it works.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First:Hello guys so I am having some serious issues with my switch. Firstly yesterday my switch was on 11.0.0 firmware with 3.1.0 sxos. I use the sx pro dongle with the jig to lauch my firmware. I decided I wanted to migrate to atmosphere because 11.0.1 isnt supported by sxos currently. So what I did which was my first major mistake was: I launched cfw normally and went to choidujour and upgraded to 11.0.1, I turned off my switch then added the atmosphere files to my sd card. I then tried launching atmosphere or booting with the atmosphere payload nothing.
Second: I tried going back to 11.0.0 and i may have followed the wrong tutorial which is this one where i used the nxnandmanager and tried restoring everything. This may have made things worse for me. View attachment 258409

third:So after more tinkering i figured out how to launch atmosphere which was from the sxos >>>options menu. I started with a fresh sd card and kept my boot.dat files and license. Atmosphere launched and then i created an emummc partition and tried launching it, it gives me the atmosphere logo then black screen...i tried syscfw same thing...i tried stock sys still black screen. I even tried from the sxos menu to boot original fw it didnt work.

Lastly: I am not sure now if I actually succesfully downgraded to 11.0.0 or not and how to launch into cfw or even ofw. I hope i didnt brick my console. It still opens sxos with the dongle and still opens atmosphere so it should be fine but i dont know what is causing the issue. Am I using the wrong hekate or wrong version of atmosphere? I dont know. It just seems i tried migrating from sxos to atmosphere the WRONG way.
Please help would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn