Hacking Black screen after injecting (Hekate / Lockpick)

JcBaaps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Hi everyone just wanted to find out if I could get some guidance with an error I'm encountering recently.

Switch was previously jailbroken and running fine with atmosphere (0.9 I think) with AUTO RCM ENABLED
I had left the switch lying in my cupboard for ages - around 8 months +-
Picked it up again recently and it wouldn't boot at all and wasn't being detected on TegraRCM wouldn't charge or anything
Sent it in to get the battery and charging port checked out and they fixed the charging port
Downloaded all the new files, firmware, atmosphere, sigpatches, hekate
Now it is being detected in TegraRcm (RCM OK) and I can inject a payload but the screen stays black (black with backlit) so it is on now
Have tried with a different SD Card formatted to fat32 (Copied over Nintendo folder) but get the same problem (Original sd card is exfat - 126gb)
Tried injecting old hekate, new hekate, lockpick but get the same problem
The screen turns on (black with backlit) for a few seconds then goes off for less than a second and comes back on black (black with backlit) and stays like that.
I've tried leaving it overnight but it still hangs on the backlit black screen.

Not sure if theres anything I'm doing wrong or what steps to take next.

JcBaaps

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Update

I have also now tried using a couple different cables still getting the same black screen

Have also tried injecting a payload on macOs and I can successfully inject a payload (lockpick and hekate attempted) but still get a black screen.

Suspected it was something to do with the SD card reader but I cant even launch lockpick?

Could it be a hardware problem ? Screen / battery maybe?

I have my original backup nand from before I jailbroke the first time as well, should I try restoring to that and then re jailbreaking?

Legit lost here :rofl2:

Datnoobgurl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Madagascar
Hi I am also having the same issue, I've tried everything that people recommended but it won't work. Have you fixed yours? If so, how did you do it? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands