Hacking black r4

Brien Zee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got one from Gameyeaaah a week or two ago and it came black. This was the US website. Oh and no way was I paying $20 for shipping. Ugh...
wink.gif
i just got mine from the gameyeaaah site. *crosses fingers*
i'll find out in about a week.

suske1245

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I brought my R4DS from Acegamestore.com's Shop in Melbourne (probably the only store in Australia which sells it from a shop) about 2 weeks ago and i got a gray one with a box and everything for $55. Now i think every shop only sells the new batch which just happens to be gray for some reason. they know that most people have a black or a whit ds, whats the point of making a gray one?

Brien Zee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gameyeaaah just emailed me saying they only carry the dark grey ones now.
which is good, since i ordered it a few days ago.

saticoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I contacted realhotstuff.com and asked about the gray version. They said that they have both gray and white, and suggested that I specify which color I wanted by requesting it in the comments section of my order. I specified gray and they sent it, so that worked out well.

beoba

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an R4 from dealextreme on the 2nd, left Hong Kong on the 17th (slow shipping, but it's free, so whatever), arrived in Boston today (23rd). It is dark gray (not quite as black as the DS, but still plenty dark).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*