camurso_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi there!

I´m addicted in playing zombies, but there are a few questions I have:

Besides Kino Der Toten, is the map Five available? How? I tried the cheat trick, but did not worked.

In Kino Der Toten we have to get the power on. After that, we trigger the teleporter in in the theater and in the lobby, then what? What is it for? How does it work.

And then, since the power is back on, can we do other things besides, triggering the traps?

Thank you!
smile.gif

P.S. one last question: How do I buy upgraded weapons. I mean, I had enough cash, but only bought ammo. Ho do I select an upgraded weapon to buy?

timmehfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Five is not available for Wii at the moment but could be released as DLC in the future.

After triggering the teleporter both inside it and in the lobby, you can go back to the teleporter to teleport. Its main use is to buy the Pack-a-Punch upgrade for your weapon or extra grenades. You can't buy the Upgraded Ammo on the walls unless you have the upgraded version of that weapon.

These are the things I can think of off the top of my head that change after the power is on: curtain opens, lighted boards show where the mystery box is, turrets and traps can be activated, teleporter available, and upgrade vending machines available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol