Black ops wii aimbot?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dylan2228, Mar 24, 2011.

Mar 24, 2011

Black ops wii aimbot? by dylan2228 at 10:34 AM (3,647 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. dylan2228
    OP

Newcomer dylan2228 Advanced Member

Australia
    Does any1 know if there is an aimbot for blackops wii?

Dylan 2228

2. nintendoom

Member nintendoom Nintendoom

Antarctica
    only cheaters uses aimbots..
    and you are one

3. dylan2228
    OP

Newcomer dylan2228 Advanced Member

Australia
    lol im not a cheat, i just wonder how people get like 20 headshots in a row without dying in FFA

4. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Practice, not having a life and still being a virgin

5. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    These sorts of comments always crack me up. Back when I played UT2004, I got my share of false accusations. And I wasn't even that good at the game (when compared against my former clan members).

The truth is: there is quite a learning curve in 3D shooters. It doesn't really require much time to get to know it, but (admitted) it does require some dedication. Once you get the hang of how to properly do things in an effective matter, it really doesn't take more time or effort to play that well. And a lot transfers from one game to the next as well (I can't remember NOT racking up the kills in UT3 [​IMG] ).

I can't say much of black ops. I don't know the game that well, am not a fan of the "realistic" FTS'es and straight out suck without a decent keyboard/mouse combo. But still...not to be rude, but most FFA's I've seen have players run around like headless chickens. It doesn't look too hard to make it to 20 kills without dying inbetween if you know how to play cautiously.

6. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    I've seen a video on youtube in black ops for the PC where this one guy was so good he could shoot a grenade into the air over an enemy's head, and then shoot it 9with another gun) in the air right over them. He could also toss whatever-that-weapon-is into the air and hit somebody he couldn't even see, from across the map.

Practice, practice, practice.

7. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Yes, aimbots and many other cheats does exist for this particular game. But just because someone reaches a headshot killstreak of 20 in a row does not automatically make them a cheater. They could be playing a very cautious type of tactic and they could also be very lucky with their opponents.

My point is that not all people who seem too good to be true are cheaters, some can really just be very good at a game. However, there are still loads of cheaters out there - some more obvious than others.

8. $uPeRJjS&#0

Member $uPeRJjS&#0 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    it gets pre easy, dont say its impossible becuase of the controller, infact i prefer the wii cc over xbox.

9. sunnytimes

Member sunnytimes GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    a friend of mine in my clan gets accused of cheating all the time because he gets headshots on almost every kill .. i've played with him since the first day i got a genesis 15 years ago , he doesn't cheat .. funny tho listening to haters .. me i'm no good , i provide cover fire.

10. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    There are aimbots and cheats for multiplayer. Will you get them here? No. Why? Because we don't appreciate filthy cheaters here.

11. PsyBlade

Member PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Germany
    makes one wonder why theres on cheat that overwrites nand...