Hacking Black Ops gives black screen with USB Loader GX/CFG/WiiFlow

broacrazy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked all over the internet and followed most of the guides to get black ops working. I installed cios 249 rev 20 base 57 and used usb loader gx to boot with it, then selecting the game to run with hermes cios 224 v5.1 with anti 002 fix. I tried this on cfg usb loader as well. Basically tried everything until I had to go and post my own question. Everything is giving me a black screen at startup and I can't even get to the loading screen. BTW, I have a 4.0J Wii with a broken SD card slot. Is there any other way to get black ops working?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the game maybe american or european? Then you need to set the game language to english to get it to work.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
broacrazy said:
I checked all over the internet and followed most of the guides to get black ops working. I installed cios 249 rev 20 base 57 and used usb loader gx to boot with it, then selecting the game to run with hermes cios 224 v5.1 with anti 002 fix. I tried this on cfg usb loader as well. Basically tried everything until I had to go and post my own question. Everything is giving me a black screen at startup and I can't even get to the loading screen. BTW, I have a 4.0J Wii with a broken SD card slot. Is there any other way to get black ops working?

Using base 57 is correct. However, I have tried on 2 JPN consoles and this game will NOT work on them. Only on US/PAL sets...

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I install ios installer REV21 in 250 base 57

load my wiiflow with ios250 base 57

load the game with ios224 !!!!

and everything works perfect

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Herme's cIOS 224 should be installed using a base57 if you follow the general guides, but the base is flexible. Be sure that your cIOS 224 is infact using base57; you can confirm the base by using the latest beta of Double_A's SysCheck (v2.1.0 beta5) or just reinstalling the cIOS using Herme's installer (WADs can be mislabeled).

Also, it's clear that you are using Waninkoko's cIOSx rev20 to run your USB Loader, but not clear if you have tried running CoD:BO with it. Since you have cIOSx 249 installed with base57 have you tried running CoD:BO off of it?

Lastly, you might have a bad game image. You can check the game image using Wiimm's ISO Tool's verify command. It will work on all common game image formats, games on a WBFS formatted partition, WBFS files, ISO files, etc....

Three things to try out that will hopefully work out for you.

-[]D

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is 5 years old. You need a cIOS based on IOS57 to run Call of Duty and Just Dance games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv