Black Ops First Strike DLC gets premiere trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Livin in a box, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    Source

Granted, they do look good but I an still finding it far too expensive. Then again, that is the Activision way...

2. Ikki

Member Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    Inb4

12 year old PS3 whiners about Xbox users getting it first

3. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    i could care less, i'll just gameshare it once it comes out, until then i've got lbp2

4. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    360 only gets it first because Microsoft apparently thinks that getting DLC for a whole month before other systems is make it break it for buying a system.

I dunno, doesn't seem like it would be worth the money, especially since you know the pack will hit the other systems due to all the money Activision and Treyarch have to make off of it. Either way, I don't own Black Ops, only find the game to be okay anyways, thus, the "exclusive" release doesn't affect me. :3

I have a friend who will be very happy about this though.

5. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    BLOPS fans can say "Oh, I won't get it because it's 1200 MSP" but you know you'll get it when it comes out. I for one plan on getting it when it's released because the maps actually do look pretty good, and there's a new Zombies map included. I play Zombies more than anything on BLOPS, so it's great for me.

6. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    1200 MS is a bit fucking steep if you ask me. 800 would have been tolerable, I suppose. But then with Black Ops basically being second only to air in the list of things most gamers feel they need for good times, I guess they can charge whatever they damn well please and people will still buy it. Who am I kidding? I'll probably buy it myself.

I was going to have a youtube clip here of Richie from Bottom saying 'Steep? It's effing vertical!' but I couldn't find one...[​IMG]

7. zeromac

Member zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Australia
    TOo bad they didn't detail the Zombie Map

8. GundamXXX

Member GundamXXX Ergo Ego

Australia
    I cant get over the fact of .. DLC IS A BLOODY RIP OFF

Back in the day dev's made map packs and booster packs and entire mods FOR FREE
    I remember Unreal Tournament had so many official map packs made by Epic themselves (and ofcourse the 500 billion home made maps) and brought out new mods that gave you new modes and weapons .. FOR FREE

Why in the name of all that is Gaming do we accept this like meek sheep? I just dont get it /rant