Hacking Black Ops: Disc Loading/Multiplayer

Dookieman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I load my games via NeoGamma and Black Ops boots no problem. I am having issues with loading Multiplayer games though. When I choose connect to Nintendo WFC, bar starts spinning like its thinking, stutters as it seems to be loading something, then continues to spin and not progress to the lobby. I can play Zombies online with no problem and it works great. The same stuttering as if it is loading something also happens with Zombies, but it DOES progress to the lobby so I can load games. Do I simply have a defective burn?

Can anyone else play regular online Multiplayer via Disc?

Waninkoko's CIOS 249(r20) Base 57

NeoGamma R9 b44

Wii System 4.1

Regular blank DVD

Does someone have a combination that does work?

Thanks

mauroxz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dookieman said:
So I load my games via NeoGamma and Black Ops boots no problem. I am having issues with loading Multiplayer games though. When I choose connect to Nintendo WFC, bar starts spinning like its thinking, stutters as it seems to be loading something, then continues to spin and not progress to the lobby. I can play Zombies online with no problem and it works great. The same stuttering as if it is loading something also happens with Zombies, but it DOES progress to the lobby so I can load games. Do I simply have a defective burn?

Can anyone else play regular online Multiplayer via Disc?

Waninkoko's CIOS 249(r20) Base 57

NeoGamma R9 b44

Wii System 4.1

Regular blank DVD

Does someone have a combination that does work?

Thanks
instal cios 224 base 57

Dookieman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, after I installed IOS222, 224, and uLoader I am freezing at the first loading screen. I choose IOS224 under uLoader and boot, and nothing happens.

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have basically the same set up but haven't been able to get past the first "Loading..." screen since the start. And if somebody does find a fix could you post a link to the download files for whatever cIOS-installer thing I need because I'm terrible at finding these things.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hermes cios is not for disc loading. create a 2nd profile and it should work. use cios249rev20base57 and it works. that is if you are loading from disc.

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2cents
CoD Bo
Ok with 224v4 and 249v20 I can get online and play in zombie but not regular multiplayer, game disc is not retail any ideas if not just happy to be able to play on my end.
Update , this is how I got online to work for me : I used 249v20 in slot 250 the with my original profile then I created a new profile and multiplayer worked. Now that might be to many steps but if someone finds a easy way to do it please let me know I'd b happy to try it after work enjoy everyone

This post has been edited by goku1980: Today, 10:08 AM

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
make another profile and can connect to it on mplayer then disconenct and play with you other profile, it worked for me I found that on the other forum in the game deiscussion forum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up