Hacking Question Black Friday Deal

YukkiX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hello guys, I would like to get a Nintendo Switch myself, but since the games are really expensive and I don't really have money for them, I would like to get myself a unit that can be flashed/hacked, I've seen that Nintendo is going to have a Black Friday Deal, it says there is " Includes original Nintendo Switch model HAC-001, battery performance ranges from 2.5 – 6.5 hours ", can this console be hacked? Or is this already the patched model? Or do I just need to wait till the deal goes on and wait for answers? Thank you for any kind of help! :)

YukkiX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
most likely it will be the patched model, but theres a small possibility that it could be the hacked one. i wouldn't count on it, though.
Thank you! I just found a guy selling Switch with a starting serial code XAJ1001, is this one patched or would it be safe to buy it? Also is it a good deal, it's just the console and charger for 200€, also is there like a firmware requirement it needs to have in order to be hacked? or like can also the updated firmware version be hacked?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! I just found a guy selling Switch with a starting serial code XAJ1001, is this one patched or would it be safe to buy it? Also is it a good deal, it's just the console and charger for 200€, also is there like a firmware requirement it needs to have in order to be hacked? or like can also the updated firmware version be hacked?

as stated in the pinned post for questions, here is where to check: https://damota.me/ssnc/checker/

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firmware isn't the problem, just forcus on the serial number and check in https://damota.me/ssnc/checker/ or you can find more methods to check when Google.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo