ROM Hack Bizarre glitch with the new BootNTR 3.4...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feeling it!
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,144
  • Replies Replies 14

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
386
Reaction score
353
Trophies
0
Age
57
Location
Running.
XP
319
Country
United States
It works every 3 uses but then I have to delete it and reinstall the .cia to make it work for 3 more uses.
bizarre problem here what do you think?
EDIT::::::::now it is very glitched looking when I use it in games and also no cheat folders are appearing.
 
Last edited by Feeling it!,
it always has glitch looking for a few seconds when you exit the ntr menu, needs time to refresh the screen
 
Seems wierd, I don't have this glitch using N3DS ReiNand on the latest FW. ( EmuNAND, not A9LH ). What's the error you get after the third use?
well it is kinda buggy on all the menus in games and it goes through the checks the fourth time and everything gets errors.
kinda like sv_backdoor check:failed <------------things like that.
 
well it is kinda buggy on all the menus in games and it goes through the checks the fourth time and everything gets errors.
kinda like sv_backdoor check:failed <------------things like that.
are you saying, you run bootntr everytime before running any game?
 
I restart everytime but that is the thing........if I restart then I don't understand how it changes everytime.
well, ntr boot rate was never 100% , sometimes it will freeze after finshed booting, sometimes it will give a 1 line error screen but shouldn't need to reinstall to make it work again
 
  • Like
Reactions: Feeling it!
Any chance you didn't downgrade fully?

I never had 100% boot rate too, but it has never turned buggy for me..
I got my reinand working really well so I think I did have a good downgrade.
now I have a question.......is it possible to downgrade to 9.2 with 9.2?
 
Well if you're on emunand, then I doubt an impartial downgrade is the case.

Perhaps you'll like to backup your entire SD card. Maybe it's dying :/
I already deleted my entire SD card and am trying to redo the entire thing.
Yeah I think my SD hit something or got too hot.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted