dcartron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Recently, I make a formatting to my 3DS and my MT-CARD linker.
But, I wan't to update my emu-nand with BigBlueMenu (or DevMenu). Bizarrely, it doesn't work. The file "BigBlueMenu.3ds" doesn't start ! But the games, they start !
Do you have an idea ?

dcartron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You say I don't update my firmware of my emu-nand with BigBlueMenu but with the system setting ? I don't understand ! My emu-nand was crash if I do it ? No ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes but I'm on MT-CARD. And my MT-CARD support only 10.0.1-27E. It's an old update...
You can use ApacheThunder's TWL launcher to use old DS carts. Updating via bigbluemenu would have had an identical effect to updating through System Settings, only you have the chance to brick your emuNAND if it misses a title.

And anyway it's incredibly unlikely for a DS flashcart to work on 10.1 and not 11.2. The last time Nintendo blacklisted flashcarts was around 7.x. Anything that works on 8.x or above should work on 11.2 also.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use ApacheThunder's TWL launcher to use old DS carts. Updating via bigbluemenu would have had an identical effect to updating through System Settings, only you have the chance to brick your emuNAND if it misses a title.

And anyway it's incredibly unlikely for a DS flashcart to work on 10.1 and not 11.2. The last time Nintendo blacklisted flashcarts was around 7.x. Anything that works on 8.x or above should work on 11.2 also.
Mt card isn't a ds flashcart!

dcartron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I try update. If it doesn't work, I formatting the Emu-Nand.
What is LUMA ? I try to apply rxTools, but I'm blocked because I can't use browser (I must update 3DS)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Quantumcat

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to install with this tutoriel. But I can't use my browser... Because I must update my 3DS to use it.
You have to use a game that has a primary exploit to the homebrew launcher on the version that you are on. I'm thinking that you don't have a powersaves or another 3DS with access to the homebrew launcher, so a secondary exploit is out of the question.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
what firmware are you currently on, I'm assuming 4.x, in which case I'm sure there will be a way to load up decrypt9 via mset and jump right to the 2.1 ctrtransfer

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok @Skyshadow101 ! Thinks. I try this when I have game capable to exploit this fail (I choose game on tutoriel ?)

Can you explain @gamesquest1 ? Yes, I'm on 4.x.
You can also use a DS flashcart to load Decrypt9 by MSET. DS flashcarts are very cheap, you should be able to get one for $15 or less. If you update, you won't have this option anymore.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

The MT is a GW clone, is it not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY