Hacking Big problem of backup nand with D9

StevenLexon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Whenever i use Decrypt9wip to backup my new3ds's nand(no matter the sysnand or emunand),it always takes me so much time even more than 2 hours. Because the backup process usually takes several minutes to run 1%. And sometimes,the 1% to 30% or 50% is normal, but the left 50% or 70% is too slow!!! i don't know the reason,but if the process is always slow, i will crazy!Who could help me? Thank you so much!!

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Whenever i use Decrypt9wip to backup my new3ds's nand(no matter the sysnand or emunand),it always takes me so much time even more than 2 hours. Because the backup process usually takes several minutes to run 1%. And sometimes,the 1% to 30% or 50% is normal, but the left 50% or 70% is too slow!!! i don't know the reason,but if the process is always slow, i will crazy!Who could help me? Thank you so much!!

Is your SD card not class 10.
Also, is it an authentic card?

It sounds like an SD card problem.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my sd card is class10. but to be honest,i am not sure. and when i put my sd card connect to PC, the write speed is over 10m per second.
Backup your files and format the card with sd formatter 4 with format type full erase and size adjustment on in the options menu then try to backup the NAND with D9 if you still cant do it or takes forever you have a fake or dying SD card.

StevenLexon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Backup your files and format the card with sd formatter 4 with format type full erase and size adjustment on in the options menu then try to backup the NAND with D9 if you still cant do it or takes forever you have a fake or dying SD card.
thanks for reply. i will try!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: