Hacking Big, brown fingerprints stuck under screen protector

Zoro11031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I removed this hair from the upper right corner of my invisible shield screen protector with scotch tape, my fingers left two big brown finger prints on the adhesive side. Now this doesn't affect gameplay and most games don't have you touching that high, but it's really distracting and annoying. It looks like a mini dog crawled under the protector and left a big turd there. Now I don't know how to get the prints off. Help?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Tried rubbing alcohol? Works wonders.
smile.gif

Zoro11031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuraudo39 said:
... ok ummm buy a new protector
Out of the question. And I don't know if we have rubbing alchohol around the house, I'll look though.

Posts merged

I'm thinking about putting some latex gloves on and putting some soap under there, think that'll work?

Zoro11031

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I just got this one today, and my parents would be really pissed if I asked to order another set. Plus, these were my christmas presents. Anywho, I managed to make it look less ugly by applying and ripping scotch tape from the offending spot, and then using the credit card method to rub stray dust out one the corner was reapplied. Now it just looks slightly foggy/dirty, but still annoying.

s0nicfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.craftotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude you can probably find enough change in the couch for a new one. Just get it, don't tell/ask, and they'll think it was the same one they gave you. And in the future use toilet paper instead of your fingers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1