Gaming Big Bang Mini

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I started two hours and I've just completed 3rd world. I fear this game is going to be a short one.

The graphic are awesome and beautiful. But the gameplay aren't for me, yet I can't stop playing. *blinks*

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
this game is decent, the effects to me arent much since well, all i really see are the little balls floating down to kamikaze me. But i think it is fun, right now im on the third world, and im starting to get a lil bored with bosses, since i just like, shake my stylus up so many times it kills them really fast.

frebels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DriftRS said:
Why througout this thread have people been falsley claiming this game has been delayed? This game has been out since it's release date on the 23rd, I mean, just check amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bang-Mini-Ninten...S/dp/B0018RWMOQ

It's happily selling for $20, people over at gamefaqs have all found and bought it. Whats up with everyone claiming it's delayed? It's like you can't believe people who are legally paying for it can get it faster then you can XD
it still is delayed it was scaduled for the 1 of janauri

mjclark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the Aurora Boss stage (in Arcade mode), if you rest your snowball avatar in the extreme bottom left hand corner of the screen then you are immune to any damage and can just shoot away without having to dodge.
I havn't got very far with Big Bang Mini yet but it's sooo much fun
biggrin.gif

Wonder how many other sweet spots,easter eggs and other surprises there could be and if anyone else has found anything interesting so far...

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Am i the only one who thinks "Relax" mode not being avalible at the start (with arcade after you do the tutorial) is a stupid idea?

mjclark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Terenigma said:
Am i the only one who thinks "Relax" mode not being avalible at the start (with arcade after you do the tutorial) is a stupid idea?
Ha ha-you can only relax once you've got it right....
...And for the Kamakura boss put the avatar in the top left hand corner until the cat with the massive tongue appears then move the avatar to the bottom left hand corner and again you will be immune from damage and again will be able to fire away without having to manouvre or dodge...

rumblesushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wilddenim said:
I started two hours and I've just completed 3rd world. I fear this game is going to be a short one.

The graphic are awesome and beautiful. But the gameplay aren't for me, yet I can't stop playing. *blinks*

I'm with you.

The graphics and effects are brilliant, no doubt. The presentation/music etc are all good too.

The gameplay, I don't really like it that much, I would have thought it would be better to be able to move your little "thing" with the d-pad, geo wars style. It's odd not being able to move and shoot at the same time.

But despite me not really liking the core concept, I still find myself playing it
biggrin.gif
It's pretty addictive somehow.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone especially if they didnt have a flash cart. The game is only $20 and its really good. Im at the Egyptian themed levels and its a bitch. Its hard to see whats what.

rumblesushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The same way you can manoeuvre between hordes of enemies with the d-pad in geometry wars.

That's almost like saying "how can you manoeuvre and avoid enemies with the d-pad in Geo Wars without dying?"

Or... "How can you manoeuvre and get the coins in New Super Mario Bros without dying?"
biggrin.gif

Honestly I think a good option would be to use both control schemes. If you want to move and shoot at the same time you can, or if you just want to focus on avoiding enemy fire with the stylus, great. It would be good to be able to do both.

For example, with heavy enemy fire, the stylus would be better and more accurate, but with light enemy fire if you wanted to move and shoot at the same time, the d-pad would be a perfect option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: