• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Biden Administration Faces Preliminary Injunction Against Putting Pressure on Social Media

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is that an actionable threat of violence that you’ve posted on the Internet in the form of a gif or are you just goofing around humorously? I need to know if I should call the police or not.

:)
Are you really asking if it's an "actionable threat" directed at all of fascism in general? ...Sure, I'll take the ego boost today, let's say I'm omnipotent. I also control the police like Mr. Nimbus, so feel free to let them know I'm ready to have my pizza delivered now. :lol:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you really asking if it's an "actionable threat" directed at all of fascism in general? ...Sure, I'll take the ego boost today, let's say I'm omnipotent. I also control the police like Mr. Nimbus, so feel free to let them know I'm ready to have my pizza delivered now. :lol:
Well, I’m tying it directly to what we’ve just discussed. I thought that much was obvious. Nobody’s actually threatened by a gif. :P

Reactions: Xzi

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm pretty certain you are, cupcake.
I see that humour and reading comprehension are not your strong suits. Perhaps using the scroll wheel will help if the first go-around didn’t do the trick, no harm done if it doesn’t. If this is all you had to add to a thread that’s been inactive for nearly a week then there’s not much to discuss until we see further developments in the case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken