Hacking BeUp Installation?

charleskimble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I just downloaded the official v0.3 from http://www.area-ds.com/htheb/Beup/Beup.html and I wasn't sure how to install it on my R4.

Now, I did a lot of searching and it turns out that BeUp doesn't support cards that use MicroSD yet, am I correct? I'm really confused.

But I've also read some R4/M3S users say that they have got R4 to run. Can you guys tell me which file to use? There's 5 different folders 'Chism' 'DragonM' 'No-Fat' 'Rein' 'Rein16'

I don't know what the difference is between any of those and I've been searching for hours. Also, where do the files go on my microSD card? Do they have to be in the root? And I read something about a BeUP folder?? I know it's a lot of questions, but if someone could provide a small quick how-to guide I'd really appreciate it.

Also, while googling, I found this http://www.area-ds.com/htheb/Beup/Beup.html It was posted Dec.13/06 and it looks pretty recent. Is this the version you guys are using? Or are they both the same? Help please!

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan

charleskimble

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm stuck at Authenticating... then it goes to Cannon connect. Any one know what I can do? Please help!!
I read that I should try changing my wireless settings from OPEN to SHARED, but that didn't do anything. HELP!!

Bill Gates03

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
If you type in your firmware settings manually that usually works. The problem I have is I can open up a chat window and the person can talk to me, yet when I type something back and hit send it doesnt show up on their screen, but id does on mine. What is causing this?

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
somehow i think there already is. i could be mistaken though.
if their is its called DSaim.

maybe i am mistaken, i'm too lazy to check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==