Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Here’s my well thought out theory on a better online for the 3DS:
They could have a universal friend code AND instead of the number FC it’s a letter FC that you create when you connect the 3DS to wi-fi first time.
This would make it pretty safe cause for instance.
Jimmy adds Timmy, Not allowed to play yet.
Timmy adds Jimmy, Starts playing.
And I’m hoping there could be online profile cards, i see this likely as how when you Cross-pass someone you receive a profile card.
Since the 3DS is always connected to wi-fi, the card could say what they are currently doing.
They also say they will have increased parental control so super safe online won’t be needed.
What do you guys think?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
System-based universal FCs wouldn't be as good as other things, but it'd be a HELL of a lot better than the game-system pair FC system now.

I hope Nintendo goes for something like this.
I hope they only go for it as a last resort. I still think FCs should be a thing of the past.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
wub.gif
that idea if they have to have friend codes...only one code to remember!
biggrin.gif

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they don't have friend codes at all, but I guess universal friend codes wouldn't be too bad.....It would save people alot of space in their signatures....(Friend codes...pokemon, other pokemon, mario kart, animal crossing, oh wait another pokemon ,TWEWY....etc..etc..) It gets annoying

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Etalon said:
If I had one.
blush.gif
If you had what, a t-shirt?
huh.gif

Some sort of universal system, profile system, something that's been known to work with other consoles, or a Steam-like system (friends, etc.) would be great, though any speculation we can come up with now probably won't affect their decision, as I'd imagine most of the details may already have been decided. Unless there are some spies paying attention...
biggrin.gif

4,300th post, while I'm at it.
ninja.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really bothered too much with friend codes, since I don't really dabble in multiplayer too much, but it would be nice if the codes could be stored in the 3DS's internal memory, so you only had to input your friends once, and connect in any supported game. If that's what everyone was already talking about, I apologize, but it would be cool. Happy Thanksgiving!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1