Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for a few days now I've been streaming some 3DS corruptions on twitch( https://www.twitch.tv/shutterbug2000 ) and I figured "Well, might as well release the plugin I've been using". So, here it is. It's not fully complete, and doesn't work on games with weird memory layouts, but for most games it should work. It corrupts floating points in ram, which results in sorta stable corruptions(better than just corrupting random bytes).

.eJwVyFEOgyAMANC7cABoO1qZl1kIEtToIFC_lt197n2-j7n6YWazqrYxO7dsI9W-2KG1x5JtqbUcObZt2FRPF1VjWs_81uGIOAD7QBMGEn54uUvgiR6JPQhBAHAE-D9-odyLdm_FfH__0iLc.L2qLFoIVbSWd11MVLkh1mZ6JQIM

Have fun!

(place cheat.plg in the game's plugin folder for NTR and press the D-PAD to begin corruption)

Attachments

• cheat.zip
    6 KB · Views: 5,577
Last edited by shutterbug2000,

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Depending on how well you get this working, you may want to tweet this at Vinesauce. He's well known for streaming corruptions and I'm sure he'd do 3DS curroptions if he had the chance. He has a capture card 3DS though it's been awhile since I've seen him stream a 3DS game. :P

He'd probably have to get it exploited and everything. :P

Fazana

Professional Trashposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Depending on how well you get this working, you may want to tweet this at Vinesauce. He's well known for streaming corruptions and I'm sure he'd do 3DS curroptions if he had the chance. He has a capture card 3DS though it's been awhile since I've seen him stream a 3DS game. :P

He'd probably have to get it exploited and everything. :P

Was totally thinking this. I'm pretty sure his 3DS isn't hacked though, so that's a bit of an issue. His handle is @vinnyvinesauce

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where should i put the cheat.plg. In the home folder in the plugins folder? Or do i put it in the folder of the game i want to use it with? Also how do i use it......?

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im not as big as vinesauce just under 10k follows on twitch www.twitch.tv/evo2587 (mainly a shiny hunter) but damn this looks cool but both my capcards are a9lh+luma dev on 11.1 witch Requires you to go Back to using an 11.0 NFIRM dump in /luma to run so i can still use bootNTR looks interesting and alot of fun :D il give it ago when i get chance to live stream again

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outside watching Vinesauce heres an Example of the purpose to Corrupting a game,

(well not this level but to the similar these issues are derrived from the use of a Dev card + ancient beta-level software.

but would be fun to see what kind of Sheynaynay's can come of this plugin!

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see the source of this. So far I've only gotten it to work on SM3DL but games with different Memory Regions (MK7 + ACNL + OOT + Pokemon AS) don't work. :/

Last edited by RyDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8