Hacking Besting burning program for wii isos?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
3- roxio easy creator
I use to like that
smile.gif

My favourite is Nero 6, lovely jubbly
tongue.gif

cr08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
as long as you use DVD-r for better compatibility and I don't know who said speed doesn't matter cause it does and the Ideal speed for burning video games backups is x4 for Wii Vs x2.4 for XboX360 so speed does matter indeed and best media type by far is Verbatim , not even an issue what so ever , good luck

I dunno, I've burned at both 6x and 12x and not had a problem with any of those discs working. Keep this well in mind though: Try not to burn faster than your hard drive can send the iso data to the burner. For example, go ahead and burn at MAX and while it's going, read what the actual burn rate is through the whole thing. That'll give you a fairly accurate benchmark of what is about the top speed you can reliably burn at. Generally though, I'd recommend the next lower speed that your burner/media can support. Also, keep your hard drive well defragmented before burning these discs. While this won't solve all problems, some burners have more problems with creating bad discs when the buffer runs out and it has to pause burning momentarily and trying to burn at a higher speed makes it MUCH easier to drop the buffer with even the slightest amount of load on the machine, even with a small background application.

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alcohol 120% is really good program for burning Wii Games, You can set options on Alcohol for DVD+R or RW to set book type automatically to DVD-ROM much better then Image Burn
biggrin.gif

mugel0190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Windows: imgburn
Linux: k3b
Mac OS X: hdiutil

All 3 work like a charm for me... Never had any coaster (about 200 copies)

Wii with Wiikey, Verbatim and some Sony DVD-R burnt on LG - GSA H42N and LG - GH22LP

anbu41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a 100-pack of Maxell DVD+R's ages ago. They work fine, with the booktype set change.

IMGBurn all the way, yeahhhhhhhhhh.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Tichinde925 said:
BIG MOE said:
best media type by far is Verbatim , not even an issue what so ever

Taiyo Yuden would like to have a word with you.

Verbatim is #2

and who is Taiyo Yuden , is it another dynasty warriors character
rolleyes.gif
, cause if I see him down the street I'll never recognize him
rofl2.gif
, and really verbatim is #1 buddy
lecture.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Tichinde925 said:

Verbatim Media :
Verbatim has been at the forefront of the evolution in data storage technology since its beginning in 1969 . Today, more than 30 years later, Verbatim remains one of the most recognizable names in the data storage industry. Customer-driven, Verbatim is known for adding considerable product value, above and beyond its competitors, to established media technology. As an industry pioneer, Verbatim is recognized for the role it plays in early product development and commercial product introduction of new technologies. Verbatim's leadership role is especially apparent in the evolution of optical media recording including MO and the CD/DVD family of products.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout