Best way to sort?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by DGenerateKane, Jul 10, 2013.

1. DGenerateKane
    OP

DGenerateKane GBAtemp Fan

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    What I'm looking to do is separate my games by folder, and have them displayed alphabetically (Both the folders and games/homebrew). I tried the game categories lite plugin, but apparently it only supports a handful of folders and I couldn't find a way to sort by title. I then tried the PC application PSP Content Manager, but it can't handle the folders I created on my psp for game categories lite, and it apparently can't sort iso's. So, anybody know of anything that will suit me? Or does nothing like that exist?

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
  3. DGenerateKane
    OP

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Thanks, works great for games. Too bad it won't work on the folders too. Oh well, the game order was much more important.

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    you can reorder the folders that you set up with category lite. start by pressing x to enter a category, any folder will do. then press R to change view back to the category listing. now just press x to select the folder, move it up/down, press x to stick it in that position.

-another world

5. DGenerateKane
    OP

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, I figured that out afterwards. :P