The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So, I got a 360 for Christmas, and I've been playing that non-stop, while my Wii is just sitting on the opposite side of my TV collecting dust. I've been deciding and I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to sell it. I haven't played it in months, there aren't any good games coming out that I know of that I'd be interested in, and I've just overall lost interest in it.

What I want to know is...How should I go about selling it?

I'm not going to trade it in at GameStop, as they only offer a little over $100 in cash, and around $130 in store credit. I'm going to call this local store that usually has better trade-in deals than GameStop, and if I can get around $200, I'll sell it. Plus I have AC:CF (With WiiSpeak), WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Link's Crossbow Training (With Zapper), and GH:WT (Game and Mic), so I should be able to get another $40 from that. Other than that method, I have no idea on faster ways to sell it, and easier ways.

By the way, I really don't want to sell it online (Just in case something goes wrong). Also, I'm trying to get an iPod Touch with the money, just in case anyone is wondering.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Um, you basically just answered your own question.

-You're trying to buy a Touch
-You don't wanna sell online.

So you need to sell it somewhere that will give you cash for it. Trade it to GameStop for cash or go to a pawn shop.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
You have a point there. I should have just said that in case the Exchange doesn't give a good price (They do sell all kinds of iPods there, so I won't need to get cash), what other methods should I use...

As for the pawn shop, I might put that into consideration if the Exchange doesn't work out.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had the cash I'd offer $175 for the Wii System and all that normally comes with it....

I'd say the most you'll get out of the Wii system, is about $150-$160 (at a pawn shop or game store that is)....Wii's are now plentiful and with the economy in a downturn....it's rough....

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AnimalCrossingX said:
By the way, I really don't want to sell it online (Just in case something goes wrong).
You could at least try putting it in the trading forum with the condition that payment must be confirmed before the product is shipped. Someone will buy it if the price is right.

Or put in on craig's list and insist on dealing with the buyer in person.

Anyone store / pawn shop that is going to give you cash, is obviously going to give you below market value. They have to be able to turn around and sell it at market value for a profit to make it worth their while.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Try putting an advert in a local newspaper, a lot of smaller local ones have classifieds where you can advertise for free. Usually you can just call or email and place the advert.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?