Best way to read a PDF on teh DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sigma83, Feb 13, 2007.

Feb 13, 2007
  1. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    Is there anything out there that could perhaps convert a PDF to a comic book format or just read pdf's nicely on the DS?

Thank you.

2. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
  3. Sigma83
    OP

Newcomer Sigma83 Advanced Member

Canada
    thanks for the help sqadzookie80. Is there any freeware PDF to jpg converter that does more than one page at a time? I've looked for an hour and every converter I find watermarks, or costs $50US. I can't believe all these programs are making money when there's so many out there!

If you happen to know, thanks.

EDIT: there really is nothing out there for free. adobe acrobat does the trick if you have that handy.

4. Killermech

Member Killermech Cookie Monster

Sweden
    I personally use PDF2Image v2.0. Does all the pages at once and has lots of simple features on how to do it. Unfortunely, it's not "free".. but considering you own a flashcart for the purposes of most likely playing roms. You really shouldn't have much trouble morale wise.. to find another path other than paying to get the full software [​IMG]

5. memphisB

Newcomer memphisB Member

Singapore
    where can we can e copies of egm? [​IMG]

6. GexX2

Member GexX2 Lurker

United States
    Not here, but probably on a magazine rack. You could find them online easy if you just looked.