Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
insert sd card into laptop, open the copy_to_sd folder, select everything inside it, than drag and drop it all onto your sd card

if that's too complicated for u, repeat using the ModMii wizard, but this time with your sd card inserted into your PC, then select the drive letter corresponding to your sd card when prompted for it

belfort

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i assume i need a 4 gb sd card to store data to??my 2 gb has nothing on it yet cannot store the data in the copy to sd folder....?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
i assume i need a 4 gb sd card to store data to??my 2 gb has nothing on it yet cannot store the data in the copy to sd folder....?
:facepalm: It is written in the generated guide what size SD card you need. This just proves that you are not reading everything like you should be.

Honestly, just stop now before you brick your wii. People that have issues reading instructions usually end up with a bricked wii and then they try to blame other people for their own mistakes.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Then you're doing something wrong. There is no way, even with every single file that ModMii can download, compile, or whatever, that it will take over 2gb. I doubt everything will even take over 1gb.

EDIT: Ok, I just checked, and everything that ModMii can download will go above 1gb IF you download every SM available for every region and every theme. So, in the end, you are still doing it wrong.

G-STAR01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting 3files missing. I've tried redownloading plenty of times over the last few hours but no luck.
They are called

1. IOS236 Installer v5 mod
2. Priiloader v0.7 (236 Mod)
3. Usb Loader forwarder channel v12

Namtab

Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to use modmii for the first time ever. When trying to start the program I get a constant error message:

Window Title: wget.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Error Message: The procedure entry point wmemcpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll

This occurs hen starting up modmii when it does the update check, and then again during attempts to download some files needed to mod my wii. Clicking OK on the message just has it reappear, and then after quite a few clicks the associated file fails to download. Am I doing something wrong?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I'm getting 3files missing. I've tried redownloading plenty of times over the last few hours but no luck.
They are called

1. IOS236 Installer v5 mod
2. Priiloader v0.7 (236 Mod)
3. Usb Loader forwarder channel v12
I just checked and it's not downloading for me either. They must have been taken offline. They will need to be rehosted. This is not a bug with ModMii.

you can see above that the first post about this filetrip has given you 2 of the files

if you download both files and place the zip file into the Mod Mii temp folder it will fix the problem
you just need to locate the usb channel v12 zip and place it in there also

the name of the zip for usb loader s
USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v12-IDCL

Trying to use modmii for the first time ever. When trying to start the program I get a constant error message:

Window Title: wget.exe - Entry Point Not Found
Error Message: The procedure entry point wmemcpy_s could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll

This occurs hen starting up modmii when it does the update check, and then again during attempts to download some files needed to mod my wii. Clicking OK on the message just has it reappear, and then after quite a few clicks the associated file fails to download. Am I doing something wrong?

what OS you on?

if on XP you might want to check your on SP3

if your on latest service pack install

32bit
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
or
64bit
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

depending what bit os your running

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

Namtab

Trophies
XP
Country

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
what OS you on?

if on XP you might want to check your on SP3

if your on latest service pack install

32bit
http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=5555
or
64bit
http://www.microsoft...s.aspx?id=14632

depending what bit os your running
Vista 64 bit, latest service pack

then download and install the link above for 64 bit
should run fine after
I already have a newer version though

hmm very strange

http://www.dll-files.com/msvcr100.zip?0WGfVBdLeQ

theres a working copy of the .dll

replace it with teh one in VC\bin

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I just sent an email to google-code-hosting-account-resolutions, I imagine it should eventually appear in the list of similar issues listed here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/google-code-hosting-account-resolutions

This is the email I sent, which explains the issues I am now facing

To Whom it may concern,

While logged into my [email protected] account (or [email protected]), I can't access any google code pages, this is the message I am seeing:

-----
What happened?

You are not allowed to access this service.

Please contact us if you believe that you should be able to access this service. (This is a Google Group; what you write will be visible on the Internet.)

Your options:
Participate in the open source community through other websites.
Sign out and access this site as an anonymous user.
Contact us for further assistance.

-----

I am not sure why this has happened, I was never notified about any violations. About a year ago some violations were brought to my attention, and I promptly complied with the required changes and my google code pages were restored.

In addition to not being to view ANY google code pages while logged into gmail, one of my google code pages has been removed entirely (http://code.google.com/p/nusad) so that the page cannot be accessed even while browsing anonymously (i.e. not being signed in). Also, since my account is blocked I am unable to update my other google code pages (that haven't been entirely removed from google code), so my other google code pages are essentially "frozen".

I would appreciate it if you can reverse the restrictions on my google code account. Also, if I am in violation of any of your terms I'd like a chance to make my google code pages compliant.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can resolve this matter as efficiently as possible. Thanks in advance.

XFlak

Note that there is nothing stopping me from using a different service instead of google code. If necessary, I'll mirror everything elsewhere, but I'd rather just get google code to restore everything. Please be patient as this gets worked out.

edit:
more info here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/google-code-hosting-account-resolutions/QJatl7Tawuk

ShowbolMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Please, could someone upload the USBLoader forwarder channel v12 file to me? The modmii is trying to download but no luck.

I tried to google the USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v12-IDCL file mentionedby Pong20302000 but I couldn't find any good result.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof